Jittery HD during NBA finals last night

Discussion in 'DISH™ High Definition Discussion' started by CoolGui, Jun 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoolGui

CoolGui Icon

Feb 8, 2006
    Did anyone notice the HD feed was jittery? I was trying to track it down to my local affiliate or if their uplink was like that.

2. JoeKacz

JoeKacz Cool Member

Apr 15, 2008
    Were you watching it via OTA? I've had problems with my local 1080 stations OTA with the 722. Its as though the receiver can't keep up with the signal it's processing and the video gets all jumpy. Haven't found a solution.

3. GrumpyBear

GrumpyBear Hall Of Fame

Feb 1, 2006
    Everything was fine in San Diego

4. e-man

e-man Mentor

May 13, 2008
    looked good in the sac market. stern also looked really good sweating while he was assuring us that game 6 in 2002 (Sac vs. L.A. for anyone who hasn't seen the story) wasn't fixed.

5. etzeppy

etzeppy AllStar

Feb 16, 2007
    I have seen this on various HD channels from time to time. I think it is a receiver issue. Typically changing the channel and changing back makes it go it away.

6. Marriner

Marriner Legend

Jan 23, 2006
    I saw the same thing here. Must be a KTRK issue. I tried the E* provided HD feed and the OTA feed on two different 622 recievers. Same problem on all HD feeds from KTRK. The Jittery video occurs when the teams are "in the paint". During transition or other scenes, the video was fine.

7. CoolGui

CoolGui Icon

Feb 8, 2006
    Thanks Marriner, everyone else... that confirms it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.