1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep Your Eyes Open At Winter Classic '09

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by Steve Mehs, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Interesting Winter Classic 2009 Contest:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=396822

"In celebration of one of the National Hockey League’s most anticipated events – the NHL Winter Classic™ 2009 – Reebok is offering fans an unprecedented experience through "NHL Winter Classic Reebok Lost Logo Challenge," a unique contest for both U.S. television viewers and in-stadium attendees that challenges fans to find the NHL player who is missing the Reebok logo from his jersey. "

"Each winner will receive a hockey trip of a lifetime - a Stanley Cup trip for four, that includes airfare, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, and tickets to a Stanley Cup Final Game. Winners will watch the game with an NHL legend. They also will enjoy a private viewing of the Stanley Cup and a $1,000 shopping spree at NHL.com."

2. Steve615

Steve615 Hall Of Fame

Feb 5, 2006
    Middle TN area
    The player wearing the 'Lost Logo' jersey is:
    Chicago Blackhawks RW Dustin Byfuglien,jersey number 33.
    To enter the contest,go to the following link.

http://www.reebokhockey.com/winter-classic/

The contest ends at the end of the 2nd period of today's game on NBC.

3. n3ntj

n3ntj Hall Of Fame

Dec 18, 2006
    Lancaster,...
    Yeah, I found him right rear the beginning of the game.

4. n3ntj

n3ntj Hall Of Fame

Dec 18, 2006
    Lancaster,...
    Something else I wanted to ask others who watched the game.. did the HD quality of some of the shots look 'less than HD'? I noticed on closeup shots of Bob Costas, for example, that his face looked washed out (like the enhanced SD that NBC used to use for their handheld cameras during golf tourneys) and not all that clear.

I was watching the game on 2 side-by-side HDTV's (one 720p and the other 1080p) and noticed the same on both of them.