1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kerry's Pet.

Discussion in 'The OT' started by Richard King, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    http://www.washtimes.com/national/inbeltway.htm
    This guy is pathological. Another fabrication to add to the collection.

2. JBKing

JBKing Hall Of Fame

Mar 23, 2002
    Gotta get the dog owners votes!

3. Geronimo

Geronimo Native American Potentate DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 23, 2002
    Somebody is obsessed.

4. Richard King

Mar 25, 2002
    With gaining power.

5. lee635

lee635 Hall Of Fame

Apr 17, 2002
    From Reverend Moon's news story: "No military records on Mr. Kerry's Web site, which aides say is a complete accounting, mention a mine exploding under his boat or any dog."

I didn't realize that you were required to report about what happened to dogs in your reports.

What's the point of this article?

6. Capmeister

Capmeister Large Hairless ApeCutting Edge: ECHELON '08

Sep 16, 2003
    You're required to mention mines, no?

Also, what this stuff about "Reverend Moon's news story?" If the Wash Times isn't accurate on something, point it out? But the slur is silly and immature.

7. lee635

lee635 Hall Of Fame

Apr 17, 2002
    HAHA, isn't the paper owned by Rev. Moon? What have I factually misstated? Why is it a slur or silly to point out who's benhind this "liberal" press?

"The March 18, 1969, weekly report from Task Force 115...The Task Force report twice mentions the incident five days earlier and both times calls it “an enemy initiated firefight” that included automatic weapons fire and underwater mines used against a group of five boats that included Kerry’s.

Task Force 115 was commanded at the time by retired Rear Adm. Roy Hoffmann, the founder of the group Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, which has been running ads challenging Kerry’s account of the episode." So either Hoffman is now lying, or he was derelict in his duties back then....

8. Capmeister

Sep 16, 2003

9. Lyle_JP

Lyle_JP Icon

Apr 22, 2002
    Attacking the source is sometimes all they have.

10. HappyGoLucky

HappyGoLucky Banned User

Jan 11, 2004
    And you know this is a fabrication how? Where's your documentation proving this is a lie?

11. Richard King

Mar 25, 2002
    Because everything that has been released to this point in time mentions only ONE mine going off near his boat. That being the one that lead to his Bronze Star award. From the story:

12. Capmeister

Sep 16, 2003
    It interests me not because it may or may not be true. I just find Kerry's complete obsession with his time in Vietnam disturbing. That everything in his life is touched and colored by it is one thing, for me, that makes him unfit for President. He's got too much Vietnam baggage, he's shown, with all this Vietnam obsession. Vietnam was 30 years ago. We can't have a President whose every thought is touched by that conflict.

13. Richard King

Mar 25, 2002
    If I have my sequence of events correct, the above mentioned mine was the event that resulted in his running away up stream from the "action" and returning to fish his buddy out of the water after everything stopped. It has nothing to do with the fabricated dog story.
    From his own fabrication:
    Never, anywhere else, has he previously claimed to have a mine explode "hard under" his boat. It is just another self promotional fabrication. A fabrication that was thought up THIS YEAR.

14. RichW

RichW Hall Of Fame/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 29, 2002
    Semper Fido!

I can't believe that this is an issue with you guys.

15. Richard King

Mar 25, 2002
    :lol:

16. HappyGoLucky

HappyGoLucky Banned User

Jan 11, 2004
    Kerry is trying to talk about the REAL issues, but it is the Bushies, led by the Swifties, who keep fanning the Vietnam thing so their candidate doesn't have to reveal the fact he can't talk about anything else. Look at all the recent campaign stops Kerry has made and the speeches he has given. There is very very little about Vietnam in them, he talks about his plans for education, taxes, the military, terrorism, etc. It is the Bushies rubbing Vietnam in your face every day, not Kerry.

17. Paladin

Paladin Banned User

Jun 20, 2004
    He doesn't have any knowledge of the real issues, that is why Kerry has made 'nam his center of focus. It is very convienient that this has come up. All Bush has to do is let him talk about his view of the issues and Bush wins hands down.

18. Capmeister

Sep 16, 2003
    I'm sorry, I don't see it. I see Kerry relating EVERYTHING to Vietnam, and I see Bush not talking about it ONCE, other than to say Kerry should be proud of his service and honored. I can show you a hundred quotes of Kerry talking about Vietnam, and a dozen of him talking about Bush's time in the national guard back then.

Other than praising Kerry, can you show me ONE of Bush talking about Kerry in Vietnam? Can you show me anything negative Bush has said about Kerry in Vietnam?

It is telling that Kerry has little to say (other than Vetrans related issues) about his own Senate career at his own convention, but talks a lot about Vietnam, don't you think?

19. SAEMike

SAEMike Banned User

May 29, 2004
    Yes, becuase Kerry said quite a bit about his 20 years in the Senate during his acceptance speech. . . oh wait, that's right, not one word, but he did talk about being Dukakis's Lt. Governor right? No, no, nothing about that either. That's right, all he did was continually call himself a hero for spending an abreviated term in Vietnam, then bolting on this fellow men and rushing home to spit on them and slander them to the American public.

20. HappyGoLucky

HappyGoLucky Banned User

Jan 11, 2004
    As is typical, the idiot patrol here completely twists what I write for their own benefit. I wrote that you should read Kerry's recent speeches at campaign stops. Little is said of Vietnam except some defensive statements against the tirade of lies coming from the Bushies. And anyone that believes the Bushies aren't behind the ordeal is seriously deluded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.