1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

kwtv 9 (CBS) in OKC live

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by mike_augie, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike_augie

mike_augie You call I haul..

Oct 10, 2006
    KWTV in HD is now on for the OKC market was on this morning when I got up.....now if we can just get KFOR 4 (nbc) to get going all would be good

2. markrubi

markrubi Icon

Oct 12, 2006
    I emailed CH 4, but no reply. I doubt I will be getting one. My next attempt will be a phone call to the station.

3. Newshawk

Newshawk Hall Of Fame

Sep 3, 2004
    Broken...
    Sincer I didn't get my HR20 installed yet (rescheduled to next Wednesday), does anybody know if KOTV is also live on the satellite?

4. markrubi

markrubi Icon

Oct 12, 2006
  5. Newshawk

Newshawk Hall Of Fame

Sep 3, 2004
    Broken...
    I had checked it before posting. I don't have any expectations of those pages being updated before Monday, if the channels were just turned on today. They don't even show KWTV as bing provided yet.

6. nocaster

nocaster Legend

Nov 2, 2006
    In case you guys haven't seen it.

http://www.hdtvok.com

KFOR's lack of concern for HDTV is well documented and discussed on this site.

7. TheMoose

TheMoose Icon

Jan 20, 2006
    Oklahoma
    KOTV Channel 6 (CBS) in Tulsa is up now.

8. caeboy

caeboy Cool Member

Dec 19, 2006
    Based on the amount of time that KFOR keeps their digital singnal in SD mode for weather, I would question if it really is an HD channel. I would suggest DirecTV put language in the contract with KFOR that requires KFOR to present all NBC HD content in HD or they do not get any money for from DirecTV

That maybe the only way to get KFOR from switching to SD every time there is a cloud somewhere in Oklahoma!!!!!

9. Newshawk

Newshawk Hall Of Fame

Sep 3, 2004
    Broken...
    Thanks, Moose... and I pushed the install back to Saturday because of the rain that was supposed to be here today... I feel as if the skies were mocking me all afternoon! :grrr:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.