1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

L184 Bug Report: Timeshift buffer / Live Mode challenge screen missing

Discussion in 'Other HD Receiver Support Forum (811, 921, 942)' started by dishbacker, Jun 30, 2004.

1. dishbacker

dishbacker Godfather

Jun 15, 2004
    I just recently got my 921 and not sure that this has been brought up or not. I have some previous experience with a 501 and noticed a 'feature' that the 921 has of which I'm not sure is a good thing.

On my 501, if I was watching a program, and time-shifted it while I was watching, and then decided to change the channel without being back in live mode, I would get a challenge screen stating something like 'Do you want to switch to live mode?'.

Last night, I was watching a show on my 921 that was time-shifted and I hit the recall button to go back to the previous channel I was watching, and it just went to that channel without giving me a challenge screen to switch to live mode.

Any ideas? I didn't try it with the guide to see if the same thing happened there too? It was getting late already.

2. Mark Lamutt

Mark Lamutt Your Neighborhood Liasion

Mar 23, 2002
    I agree - the 921 should ask that question, and several others that it doesn't yet ask.