Less features with Hopper, odd. (Guide & Recording)

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by edward78, Dec 19, 2012.

1. edward78

edward78 New Member

Dec 19, 2012
    So first the guide, kind of Hard to read, a option to make font bigger would be good, now recording, why is there no option to record whole show if you decide to record it when it is mid show & have watched it from the start?

2. TheGrove

TheGrove AllStar

Jan 9, 2007
    With my old 722 and 622 I never had the option to record the whole show when watched from the start either. The "trick" is to rewind to the beginning and then hit record. The system will record from that point (the beginning) to the end and you will get the whole show.

3. Michael P

Michael P Hall Of Fame

Oct 27, 2004
    I've done that too on my 622. Works like a charm. You can then fast forward to the place where you decided to record to finish viewing. Just remember NEVER hit the stop button (unless the program has already ended).

4. RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP Kwisatz Haderach of Cordcuttery

Jan 23, 2008
    On S2.34 I've been getting the entirety of the show if I've been watching from the beginning and hit record in the middle.

5. FarmerBob

FarmerBob Godfather

Nov 27, 2002
    My current 722 just hit Record and then in the pop up window, Option and one of the options is to grab the program from the beginning IF you were watching from the start and did not change channels at anytime. I use it all the time.