1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Leverage" 2nd season episodes filmed in Portland,OR

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by BubblePuppy, Aug 3, 2009.

1. Aug 3, 2009 #1 of 11
    BubblePuppy

BubblePuppy Good night dear Smoke... love you & "got your butt

Nov 3, 2006
    My brother, who is the GM of one of the top restaurants here in Portland, sent me a txt msg last night, a part of the tv show "Leverage" will be shot at his restaurant tomorrow and Weds. You know where I'll be those two days or nights.:grin: He still has to send me the times.
    Leverage is one of my top favorite shows.

2. Aug 4, 2009 #2 of 11
    armophob

armophob Difficulty Concen........

Nov 13, 2006
    Fort Pierce, FL
    I liked it when it started. These last couple episodes have not been too great. It is getting a bit too A-team'ish.

3. Aug 4, 2009 #3 of 11
    The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    And what is wrong with The A-Team?!? :D

- Merg

4. Aug 4, 2009 #4 of 11
    tvjay

tvjay Godfather

Sep 26, 2007
    I agree, the first season was okay. The second season does not make me want to continue watching. I mean the car crash in the season opeaner was pathetic!!

5. Aug 4, 2009 #5 of 11
    Charise

Charise AllStar/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Jan 25, 2004
    I like Leverage, and lived in Portland for 11 years, though it's been a while. I'll be watching for outdoor shots to see if I recognize anyplace. :D

6. Aug 4, 2009 #6 of 11
    woj027

woj027 Icon

Sep 3, 2007
    Portland, OR
    It's funny how in the show the town is called "Boston"

At least the first 3 shows had "Boston" as the home town, even though Portland seemed to be in many of the background shots.

I do like the show, but it makes some leaps out of difficult situations without any explanation. ie.. being tazered in the waist (where some anti tazer belt is worn) then waking up just seconds later. Except that when the cops watch that part of the surveillance video they don't see the person get up.

Beyond that, It's great for Portland to have some filming going on in town. Gives outsiders a feel for how beautiful Portland is.

7. Aug 4, 2009 #7 of 11
    armophob

armophob Difficulty Concen........

Nov 13, 2006
    Fort Pierce, FL
    It was great when I was 10.:D
    Okay lets make a one on one comparison.

John 'Hannibal' Smith - Nathan Ford
    'Howling Mad' Murdock - Parker
    B.A. Baracus - Eliot Spencer
    'Faceman' Peck - Sophie Devereaux

odd man out is Alec Hardison

8. Aug 4, 2009 #8 of 11
    LOCODUDE

LOCODUDE Hall Of Fame

Aug 7, 2007
    New York
    I still have a few (7) episodes from last season to go.... I am trying to catch up, by this week-end.... )

9. Aug 4, 2009 #9 of 11
    RunnerFL

RunnerFL Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2006
    The cops didn't watch long enough to see her get up. If you noticed the cops turned away from the screen the moment she went down.

10. rebkell

rebkell Godfather

Sep 9, 2006
    She also had the cameras timed, she told him they were clear of the cameras when in actuality they were in full view, Parker is slick, she's probably my favorite character on the show. I loved last season's episode in the rehab center. This season seems a bit of a letdown, but I still watch it every week and I'm glad it's back.

11. frederic1943

frederic1943 Icon

Dec 1, 2006
    While Christian Kane (Eliot Spencer) is here in Portland he plays every other Sunday with his band down at Dante's Cafe & Cocktail Lounge. Next show on August 16th. http://www.myspace.com/dantesportland