1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Lie to Me" season to end with 13th episode

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by phrelin, Dec 8, 2010.

1. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    The four episodes of "Lie to Me" scheduled for January 2011 on Fox will finish the season at 13 with no additional episode order unlike last year. According to Deadline Hollywood:
    Last year Fox used the additional episodes in the Summer with that run ending September 13. Then they had to bring this year's episodes back on October 4 to replace "Lonestar."

So midseason Fox is introducing "The Chicago Code" in the Monday 9 pm slot on February 7. They must feel really sure about this new show to not have any "Lie to Me" episodes on the shelf.

2. Drucifer

Drucifer Well-Known Member

Feb 12, 2009
    NY Hudson...
    So the show is in jeopardy.

I like it. It has a different take.

3. hdtvfan0001

hdtvfan0001 Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2004
    Not bad...two outta three. :lol:

I agree...it might be in trouble.

4. sorentodd45

sorentodd45 AllStar

May 12, 2009
    LTM gets a bit repetitious at times. If it's truly gone, I won't miss it too much. But I am looking forward to Ride Along (old name for Chicago Code).

5. RasputinAXP

RasputinAXP Kwisatz Haderach of Cordcuttery

Jan 23, 2008
    aw, I like Lie to Me.

6. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    While "Lie to Me" has the weakness of all crime procedurals - repeating the process of solving the problem - it can be distinguished in that it does not involve some uptight, frustrated cops walking around some dead bodies.

But viewers throughout the world seem to like the body count offered by American TV. So Fox adds "Chicago Code" to join ABC's newcomer "Detroit 1-8-7" in competition with the hours and hours of highly rated cops-walking-around-dead-bodies offered by CBS. In the meantime, NBC still gets good ratings (for NBC) with the "L&O" franchises.

I realize the irony that the consistently highest rated senior citizen to appear on TV was Angela Lansbury wandering around dead bodies in the 1980's "Murder She Wrote", a light show about investigating people murdering people.

7. JACKIEGAGA

JACKIEGAGA N.Y. FOOTBALL GIANTS

Dec 11, 2006
    Long Island, NY
    I also liked it whats not to like especially Kelli Williams a.ka.a Dr. Foster