1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lifetime Movie Network HD??

Discussion in 'General DISH™ Discussion' started by AppliedAggression, Sep 16, 2008.

1. AppliedAggression

AppliedAggression Godfather

Aug 16, 2003
    I have the Absolute HD package and get LMN HD, but I was looking on the Dish site and don't see LMN HD listed on any of their current HD packages. Is it available?

2. clyde sauls

clyde sauls Legend

Nov 16, 2007
    I believe it is in the top 200pkg. You get the sd and hd versions as long as you have a hd receiver. I went to the www.dishnetwork.com website and click on turbohd it is also in the top 100 for the turbohd pkgs.

3. clyde sauls

clyde sauls Legend

Nov 16, 2007
    Sorry I looked at it wrong . That is lifetime channel hd not the lifetime movie hd. But I think it is available with the top 200 pkg or above with the hd silver

4. kal915

kal915 Icon

May 7, 2008
    Yes. Lifetime Movie Network HD is available in AT200 and up
    as well as HD Absolute

5. AppliedAggression

AppliedAggression Godfather

Aug 16, 2003
    Is it not available on any of the HD only packs? (bronze, silver, gold)

6. tedb3rd

tedb3rd Godfather DBSTalk Club

Feb 2, 2006
    The error could be from a number of things:
    -DishNetwork has the wrong icons. (They showed some VOOM channels in a promo just a few weeks ago.... idiots).
    -It's actually not available with the HD only packages... If Lifetime is for women, then they treat Dish like they are!! :lol: It could be for contractual reasons. The next 'cycle' in the contract between Lifetime & Dish could change things. But, of course, nobody will understand the emotional responses of Lifetime.

7. kal915

kal915 Icon

May 7, 2008
    im pretty sure that it is
    probably silver and up