Little help with pricing?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by sticketfan, Feb 1, 2020.

1. sticketfan

sticketfan Legend

Apr 25, 2007
    Vermont
    Since att took over it seems as if everything with my directv service has gone south. No discounts...bill comes 5 days before the due date...price increases..so since it is so hard to find actual package pricing anywhere I was wondering if anyone could help me..I currently get the premier package with hd extra pack, if I switch to ultimate or choice xtra it looks like I would lose only all movie channels and sports pack? Would it be cheaper for me to get one of these other packages and add on sports pack,hbo,Cinemax and Starz? Trying to cut cost as my last bill was$309 including my last Sunday ticket payment. Thanks for any feedback

2. MysteryMan

MysteryMan Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
  3. b4pjoe

b4pjoe New Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Log in to your AT&T account and go to Account Overview. Go down to My Services and click See Channel Lineup. It will show you the channel lineups for all packages, ie...Select, Entertainment, Choice, Extra, Ultimate, and Premier with their current prices.

4. techguy88

techguy88 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2015
    If you drop to Xtra you would lose the premium movie channels, sports pack and Cowboy Channel
    If you drop to Ultimate you would lose the premiums and sports pack. You would keep the Starz Encore channels, TMC East and West and Cowboy Channel.

Each time there is a price increase I usually post a spreedsheet with the new prices for all packages which you can see here.

5. sticketfan

sticketfan Legend

Apr 25, 2007
    Vermont
    Great spreadsheet thanks