1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Local FOX issues?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by ron mexico75, Nov 30, 2018.

1. ron mexico75

ron mexico75 Cool Member

Jan 7, 2012
    I’ve noticed over the past 10 days or so my local FOX channel keeps pixelating and sound cutting out for like a quick second or 2. Almost like when it’s real windy out and your dtv cuts in and out except this is real quick.

I’d say maybe 2-5 times per minute. It’s so annoying. NO other channel does this. What could it be? Just me or is this something else?

2. ron mexico75

ron mexico75 Cool Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Nobody? It’s just me? Weird......

3. I WANT MORE

I WANT MORE CowboySooner

Oct 3, 2006
    Northern plains
    What is your FOX affiliate?
    For the record, I also experience it on WNYW.

4. ron mexico75

ron mexico75 Cool Member

Jan 7, 2012
    It’s WRLH in Richmond VA.

5. ron mexico75

ron mexico75 Cool Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Maybe this is the “pixelation issue” I’ve seen others post about here? Just not sure since nobody else beside the 1 other person up above has really posted here with similar issues.

6. ron mexico75

ron mexico75 Cool Member

Jan 7, 2012
    Welp......at this point I guess it’s just me. Oh,and the one other person that posted and said he had the issue too.

I’m surprised. So now I’m wondering is it just me, meaning a satellite dish issue. Or is it everyone that gets the WRLH affiliate broadcast on DTV? That would have to be tens of thousands of people.

7. Soccernut

Soccernut AllStar

Jan 19, 2004
    You're not alone, I have the problem with KMPH 26 in Fresno, CA.