Logos on OTA Channels

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by mcrutland, Jun 30, 2011.

1. mcrutland

mcrutland Legend

Dec 29, 2004
    Has every market lost the logos for their OTA channels? Mine (Tupelo / Columbus, MS) has. Even though it is not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, it is slightly annoying.

2. CCarncross

CCarncross Hall Of Fame

Jul 19, 2005
    Jackson
    My market has never had logos for OTA channels. Many others have reported the same, that they never had them. But there are a group of people complaining that they have disappeared...

3. Avder

Avder Hall Of Fame

Feb 6, 2010
    I had logos for all of my OTA channels that ended in -1, but now they are gone, and its kind of annoying. I never had logos for any subchannels.

4. tkrandall

tkrandall Hall Of Fame

Oct 3, 2003
    logos? where seen?

5. CATCRAW

CATCRAW Legend

Mar 27, 2008
    Mine are missing as well in the QuickTune menu. They used to be there and when all the slowness issues started they disappeared. It was well after the last release so I did not associate it to the NR.

6. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    I presume you mean both true OTA and satellite-delivered locals. I used to have them, now I don't.

7. tkrandall

tkrandall Hall Of Fame

Oct 3, 2003
    Oh, in the quick tune menu. I never remember to use that feature. I prefer the guide (if browsing to see what is on) or straight channel # entry if I know what channel I want.