1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long time XMer getting a new car w/ Sirius

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by Galaxie6411, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Galaxie6411

Galaxie6411 Icon

Aug 26, 2007
    As the title says I have 4 XM radios and am picking up a new car with Sirius next week. I am guessing even though the two are one now I can't add the new car onto my XM for $7 can I? Does anyone know if the 6 mo. free I am getting will include the XM stuff? Also for Sirius sub's this is on a sports car that will most likely be shelved in the winter can I get 6mo. in the summer and cancel then enroll again the next summer easily or will it just be too much of a headache to save $70?

2. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    No.

No.

Don't know.

3. Dolly

Dolly Hall Of Fame

Jan 30, 2007
    Sirius XM really needs to get their accounting departments joined together. That would really help them because people that have both Sirius and XM could take advantage of the credits rather than dropping radio subs because they don't want (nor should they have to ) pay double.

4. Steve Mehs

Steve Mehs Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Yes you can suspend your account for 6 months, just tell them it's a summer ride. You shouldn't be charged an activation fee every summer when you start the subscription up either.

5. Galaxie6411

Galaxie6411 Icon

Aug 26, 2007
    Thanks guys. I was afraid they weren't totally merged. It'll be a long drive home without O&A but I'll make it.