Looking for the best online prices for cables

Discussion in 'DISH™ High Definition Discussion' started by Fayner, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fayner

Fayner Cool Member

Mar 28, 2006
    Hey everyone , we're building a house and I'm doing all the low voltage stuff myself. A few months back , I remember y'all talking about a place online with great prices on HDMI, coax & the like. Anyone out there know the site? Thanks.

2. lapplegate

lapplegate Legend

Jan 17, 2003

I think it is: http://www.monoprice.com/home/index.asp

3. phobos512

phobos512 Mentor

Nov 20, 2007
    lapplegate is correct, monoprice.com is the place to go. I will just add that I placed an order with them last week for 2 HDMI switches and 7 HDMI cables to set up my DVRs, upconverting DVD, and PS3 and it was great. Super pricing and everything showed up the next day (next day shipping in California was only $8!). Highly recommended.

4. Fayner

Fayner Cool Member

Mar 28, 2006
    Thats it . I recognized the name as soon as I saw it. Thanks again.

5. IndyTim

IndyTim AllStar

Nov 11, 2007
    You should also check out

http://www.mycablemart.com

Great prices, quality products, excellent service and quick handling. I've been very pleased with the cables I've ordered (primarily HDMI) and the service, including a return of unneeded product.

6. ellundo

ellundo New Member

Nov 25, 2007
    i have bought from partsexpress.com and been satisfied with their quality and service

7. MadScientist

MadScientist Godfather

Nov 30, 2004
    I too would go to Monoprice.com

I just got my order, it did take over a week to get to me. They are not fast to reply to emails that took two days to get, but it is Christmas time so they are getting a lot of orders this time of year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.