1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lowes discount coupons

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Equipment' started by audiomaster, May 13, 2009.

1. audiomaster

audiomaster DBSTalk Club Member

Jun 24, 2004
    In case you were putting up an antenna and needed to go to Lowes for hardware, go to the Post Office first! Why? Because at many post offices at the consumer publications counter you will find a packet that is a kit for people moving. In there , in addition to the moving stuff, you will find a coupon good for 10% off anything at Lowes home improvement stores. Its good for up to $500.00 off stuff. Could be handy if you are redoing the house.
    This works in N Carolina and may work nationwide or in areas that have Lowes home improvement stores..
    There are dozens of people selling these coupons on Ebay!

Moderator.
    Didn't we have a section one time for "great deals" or similar that this could be in?

2. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    These have been in Post Office Movers Connection packets for at least 10 years.

3. roadrunner1782

roadrunner1782 Icon

Sep 27, 2008
    Wow I didn't know this. This bit of info comes in handy as I plan to go to Lowes this weekend and buy a bunch of stuff since I'm remodeling the kitchen.

4. spartanstew

spartanstew Dry as a bone

Nov 16, 2005
    Wylie, Texas
    Many times there's also a 10% Best Buy coupon in there.

5. motto

motto New Member

May 15, 2009
    I did not know this - this is great information. Nice!

6. matt

matt New Member

Jan 11, 2010
    If you get there and it looks like they only have flyers about going online to do it, ask behind the counter.

Here is how it usually goes at my post office:
    (really, not joking)

Me: Hi, do you have any of those change of address packets with all the coupons in them?

Them: Yes. (hands me one)

Me: These have great 10% off coupons for Lowe's in them, may I have a few more please?

Them: Sure! (hands me a whole stack)

Me: Thanks!!!