1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe A Couple Testicular Implants Would Help

Discussion in 'The OT' started by AllieVi, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllieVi

AllieVi Hall Of Fame

Apr 10, 2002
    I keep hearing/reading speculation. Will he/won’t he? Rumsfeld, that is. Will he resign or not.

The debacle he orchestrated is clear to see (if it isn’t, check with an optometrist). The bad choices, missteps and blunders are well documented. No need to list them here and risk web site bandwidth overload.

Lots of retired generals are calling for his head. Wouldn’t you think that Bush would at least acknowledge a problem? Instead, he expresses confidence in Rumsfeld. The job is apparently Don’s as long as he wants it.

Rumsfeld is not an asset to the government. His sorry ass should be replaced by one attached to someone who actually has good ideas and the respect of the military.

Bush’s management style is keeping him in this situation. He never really fires anyone. Such an action would not conform to his policy of supporting subordinates. That limitation will keep the cocky Rumsfeld in charge of an increasingly disgruntled military.

Implants may give Bush the courage he’s lacking. If not implants, maybe there’s a patch…

2. Fifty Caliber

Fifty Caliber Banned User

Jan 4, 2006
    Maybe he can barrow Janet Reno's extra set.

3. Nick

Nick Retired, part-time PITA DBSTalk Club

Apr 23, 2002
    The...
    barrow? :confused:

4. olgeezer

olgeezer Guest

Dec 5, 2003
    I think he meant wheelbarrow.:D

5. Geronimo

Geronimo Native American Potentate DBSTalk Gold Club

Mar 23, 2002
    I'll bet that this thread won't go downhill from here.

6. tomcrown1

tomcrown1 Hall Of Fame

Jan 16, 2006
    :gott: Bush needs to transform into WONDER WOMAN and use his magic lasso to win the war

7. Fifty Caliber

Fifty Caliber Banned User

Jan 4, 2006
    Please don't give me visions of Janet Reno in a wonder Woman costume. :barf:

8. Opynion

Opynion Godfather

Mar 21, 2006
    the guy didn't have the balls to go to Vietnam, then how dare he sends soldiers to go after Iraq's oil :scratch:

9. Dave

Dave Icon

Jan 28, 2003
    Actually he didn't need them with after the record of Cry Baby Kerry. Kerry wouldn't make a good dog catcher after what he came back and did to the troops in Nam. He was just another Jane Fonda Pansy wannabe.

10. olgeezer

olgeezer Guest

Dec 5, 2003
    I see there is A swift Boat "veteran" aboard. Show us your medals.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.