1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MLB Extra Innings and feeds from stations that are not RSN's on Directv.

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Mariah2014, Mar 30, 2013.

1. Mariah2014

Mariah2014 Breaking the mold

Apr 21, 2006
    Somewhere...
    Thus far feeds that you might think based on based experience from MLB EI and NBA LP have been excluded based on the schedule info available. WPHL, CSN Houston and Sportsnet Ontario feeds so far appear not to be used as part of the MLB Extra Innings Package on Directv. That is based on the schedule info available through April 2.

If this trend continues the follwoing games may not be part of MLB Extra Innings on Directv in April that one would have thought would have been included.
    APRIL 16 White Sox AT Blue Jays
    APRIL 17 Astros AT Athletics
    APRIL 22 Pirates AT Phillies
    APRIL 28 Phillies AT Mets

2. JoeTheDragon

JoeTheDragon Hall Of Fame

Jul 21, 2008
    at the very lest you should get wgn america stuff.

But due to late NHL games and directv limited SD room some games may only have 1 feed.

3. dxtrfn80

dxtrfn80 Mentor

Apr 17, 2012
    I know CSN Houston gets used for NBA League Pass as I saw a Rockets game with Clyde Drexler and some guy I can't rememeber now during their free preview and NBA TV broadcasted a game using their announcers. Available outside of Houston market of course.

4. DCSholtis

DCSholtis Up The Irons!

Aug 7, 2002
    I bet they show after the Masters in a few weeks...just a hunch mind you

5. milton

milton Cool Member

Mar 12, 2011
    This may seem like a dumb question, but does mirroring channels double the amount of space taken up?

Does mirroring the Yankees YES feed onto the MLB EI channel have any effect?

6. sigma1914

sigma1914 Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    No.

7. JoeTheDragon

JoeTheDragon Hall Of Fame

Jul 21, 2008
    On the very old boxes it may double up the limited ram / channels in guide but they are soon to be turned off.

Maybe the same is true for the newer boxes as well but they likely have more then what is needed.

But channel range is something that may need to be looked at 600's is getting full and it may be hard fit to get the missing RSN's and pac-12 in.