1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MLB Game Mix Channel

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by rjc, Apr 15, 2012.

1. rjc

rjc Legend

Jan 26, 2006
    Is anyone having issues with their MLB Game Mix channel whereby the channel on the top upper left takes forever (over several minutes sometimes) before it is highlighted in red so then you can toggle over to other channels for their audio? I am having this issue with all of my receivers.

I have noticed that there seems to be ads this year on lower right (not sure if that's the cause or not). It is extremely frustrating this year to use this channel due to this issue

Anyone else experiencing this? anyway to fix?
    Thanks

2. zimm7778

zimm7778 Hall Of Fame

Nov 11, 2007
    Always hit or miss with me. Sometimes it's fast, sometimes it's slow, sometimes the box comes on and I move it around but the sound remains from the game the box was originally on, sometimes I have to change channels and turn back for the box to even show up.

3. tonyd79

tonyd79 Hall Of Fame

Jul 24, 2006
    Columbia, MD
    Been slow so far.

4. keenan

keenan Godfather

Feb 8, 2005
    I've stopped expecting to see it, I thought that feature had been disabled.

5. rcman2

rcman2 Cool Member

Mar 14, 2005
    I don't wait for it. I start pressing the green button asap.

6. Boston_bill

Boston_bill Icon

Jul 23, 2009
    It's the same on NFL Sunday Ticket most frustrating.

7. Sandra

Sandra Legend

Apr 16, 2012
    Ya, seemed like the NFL mix channel had a slowness problem early in the season but corrected it. So far MLB has been taking so long I havent even waited around for it!

Sandra