DBSTalk Forum banner

MLBEI Schedule

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  cumberlandredskin 
#1 ·
Since I am a DISH subscriber, I am new to MLBEI. When does MLBEI release their schedule? Should be soon season starts in two weeks. :)

#2 ·
The way Direc Tv posts there schedule is on one of there sports schedule channels. Every Day you will probably have to check your Dish Network Channels to see what games will be shown. If it's anything like Direc Tv most games should be shown that are on RSN's. Usually it's the home teams RSN that you will see the game on unless the Home Team is on a local channel you may see the road teams call on there RSN. If both teams are shown on Over The Air Local channels in the two teams local cities. You may not see that game period. Which sucks.

#4 ·
FYI I found a flaw in the schedule for D* as far as the opening 2 games Yankees VS Tampa Bay if you notice they show the start times as 7pm east when in fact they are 5am starts.

#5 ·
DCSholtis said:
FYI I found a flaw in the schedule for D* as far as the opening 2 games Yankees VS Tampa Bay if you notice they show the start times as 7pm east when in fact they are 5am starts.
I wonder if those are referencing the Yes Network replays(tape delays), being that at least the first game I know is on ESPN(not sure about the second game).

#6 ·
Even still Im hoping that the YES feed isnt blacked out for us D* subs. It shouldnt be tho. I refuse to watch the ESPN feed I mean why is ESPN doing the damn game when they are only using a studio crew for the play by play and color analyst overdubbing video from Japan. I mean WTF why bother doing the game if you arent going to have a crew in Japan?!! Totally stupid on ESPNs part, IMO.

#7 ·
Gee whiz, DC, chill out! For me, the choice is no game vs. ESPN's coverage.

But I am getting antsy for the MLB EI channels to show up on E*. I've paid, the season's started, so where are they?

Tomorrow morning's second game will be on Fox Sports Florida. So far, E*'s guide shows that it will be available. Sure hope that stays true!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.