1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mob Doctor New Tonight (Saturday)

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by phrelin, Dec 29, 2012.

1. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    If you like "Mob Doctor", there's a new episode tonight, Saturday 12/29/2012.

Fox did not pick up the show but is showing all 13 episodes. Supposedly the final episode will be on Monday January 7.

2. HinterXGames

HinterXGames Godfather

Dec 20, 2012
    What happened to the days when networks use to show some patience with a show, and not just can it in the 1st season or 1st few episodes >.>

3. CCarncross

CCarncross Hall Of Fame

Jul 19, 2005
    Jackson
    Quite plain and simple, greed happened. No matter how good or bad a show is, which we all know isnt necessarily indicative of raw viewership, if it doesnt have big numbers of people watching it, they cant charge a kajillion dollars per 30 sec ad spots, and will cancel the show....and they dont wait around anymore, at all. My other observation if the constant drivel of crap that gets renewed is any indication, is that Neilson rating homes that determine viewership don't even come close to representing my tastes in quality programming, meaning myself and anyone that has a taste for quality programming is completely screwed. :lol:

4. dpeters11

dpeters11 Hall Of Fame

May 30, 2007
    Cincinnati
    Exactly. I still wish Joss Whedon would do another series, just not on a major network but on a channel that could throw a good production budget at it and need fewer viewers, like on a Premium channel.

5. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    +1

- Merg