Mobile client Discussion / Issues 8/28/2008

Discussion in 'DIRECTV NFLSupercast Discussion (private)' started by Doug Brott, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Brott

Doug Brott Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Jul 12, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Mobile Client: Click Here

Login: user3
    Password: harrypotter

2. lucky13

lucky13 Active Member

Nov 27, 2006
    Maryland,...
    Tried it a few minutes ago, and the one highlight wouldn't open; got an error message. But the link to the highlight was on the top of the screen, and the screen layout looked a bit off.

Close and signed it again. Layout looked familiar, and the link opened and played the highlight.

VZW BB 8830

3. bradlej

bradlej Cool Member

Jan 27, 2008
    Login tonight was smooth. All the games tonight seemed to be listed and scores seemed relatively up-to-date. Selecting all the games which is supposed to bring up highlights, brings up a screen that says "Highlights are currently not available".

4. NCMAT

NCMAT Godfather

Feb 12, 2007
    * Mobile
    * Verizon
    * LG LX10000 Voyager
    Still no video, only static picture in upper left corner.

----------------------------------
    * Moble
    * Wi-Fi
    * Apple iPod Touch
    * Safari

Highlights running fine with no problems.
    I did have to log in again tonight

5. FloorHead

FloorHead Member

May 22, 2007
    Burbank, IL
    *Apple iPod Touch/iPhone 2.0.2
    *Safari
    *Wifi 1.5Mb

For the Highlights, the length is 00:00 and the size is 0 MB, otherwise they play fine.

6. Inches

Inches Godfather

Jan 5, 2005
    * Moble
    * Wi-Fi
    * Apple iPhone 2G v2.0.1
    * Safari

Checked a few highlights and they seem to be fine. As noted the time and file size are zeros.

7. flexpackman

flexpackman AllStar

Sep 29, 2007
    APP: Mobile App
    CARRIER: AT&T
    PHONE: Samsung SGH-A717
    BROWSER: NetFront V3.3

Upon logon and several times afterwords, got the same Server Certificate errors that I had the last time I used this phone. But the following web pages would always load as they had before. All the web content presentation still looks good and all links work.

Downloads of video highlights work fine also. Videos play, but no audio on any. All the other media downloads from AT&T MediaNet or other sources have video and audio.

8. flexpackman

flexpackman AllStar

Sep 29, 2007
    Mobile Client
    Provider = Verizon
    Phone = XV6800 (Titan)
    OS =Win Mobile 6.1

Using Win Mobile IE Browser. The video highlights are present with thumbnails, but when any are clicked on I get a new web page that has the following "The URL you typed is not available on the server" CAR/PIT was the first I tried. Same result on several others with highlights. Some games reported no highlights available. Also Mobile IE did not remember the user & password from previous check-box selected. Cache & history had not been cleared.

Using Opera Mini Browser (V 4.0.10406), all web presentation looks great. Highlights are presented as links only (no thumbnails). Highlights download and play in WMP with video & audio fine. User & Password remembered from previous use.

9. Geekzilla

Geekzilla AllStar

Jun 10, 2007
    - Mobile
    - Verzion Wireless
    - BlackBerry Curve 8330
    - Browser 4.5.0.77 beta

I can't login. I just get a timeout message, but other websites work fine.

10. cb7214

cb7214 Icon

Jan 25, 2007
    Mobile Client
    AT&T
    Blackberry Curve 8300

Clips looked good except the size of video still tiny really useless on my phone

11. R8ders2K

R8ders2K Godfather

Sep 11, 2006
    Mobile
    iPhone 8 GB (2.0.2)
    AT&T
    EDGE
    Safari

I guess I logged in to late. No highlights were available. None for the Today's Games, Most Recent Highlights, or My Red Zone.

12. spoonman

spoonman Icon

Feb 21, 2007
    * Moble
    * Wi-Fi
    * Apple iPhone 3G v2.0.2
    * Safari

While I was at the Browns game I tried the highlights and they looked good, but were downloading a little slow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.