1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MSG network and YES network in Las vegas

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by drew64, Feb 4, 2009.

1. drew64

drew64 Legend

Jun 12, 2004
    My dad got DTV about a year ago. He was just asking me how he could get these two networks out there. When he pulls up the stations it says not purchased. He only has the basic package so I am guessing that is why. Does any one know what package would include those 2 channels.

2. Curtis0620

Curtis0620 Hall Of Fame

Apr 22, 2002
    Sports pack add on.

3. xzi

xzi Icon

Sep 18, 2007
    Does he want to actually watch the GAMES on those networks? Because that would be NBA package for Knicks and Nets, NHL package for Sabres/Devils/Islanders/Rangers, MLB for Yankees. Sports Pack will black out the games otherwise (except college)

4. drew64

drew64 Legend

Jun 12, 2004
    He just wanted to get the Yankees on YES and Rangers/Knicks on MSG. According to customer service he would have to get the premier package

5. RACJ2

RACJ2 Hall Of Fame

Aug 2, 2008
    That wrong, what xzi stated is correct.

6. n3ntj

n3ntj Hall Of Fame

Dec 18, 2006
    Lancaster,...
    Wrong. Premier package (or whatever they call it nowadays) won't get you the games; those will be blacked out if you're outside the NY area. To get the games where you live, you'll need the NHL CI, NBA LP, and MLB EI packages.