1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music Choice video channels?

Discussion in 'Cable TV Discussion' started by zeebre12, Sep 4, 2017.

1. zeebre12

zeebre12 Member

Dec 28, 2014
    new york
    What are the Music Choice music video channels? I saw a video on Youtube about the new Music Choice with audio and music video channels on Verizon. Are the music video channels proper linear music video channels like the old MTV and MC Play? On demand or just links to the app or something? Do you need internet or what really are they?

2. jimmie57

jimmie57 Hall Of Fame

Jun 26, 2010
    Texas City, TX
    Check this thread.
    Music Choice music video channels?

3. MysteryMan

MysteryMan Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    Why have you started another thread asking the same question you asked yesterday in the "Music Choice Music Video Channels?" thread?

4. zeebre12

zeebre12 Member

Dec 28, 2014
    new york
    Because no one was answering my question on the other thread and someone said this thread was more suited to the cable forum.

5. billsharpe

billsharpe Hall Of Fame

Jan 25, 2007
    Southern...
    None of these new Music Choice channels appear on Frontier FiOS in California. Last MC channel is 1849.

6. KyL416

KyL416 Hall Of Fame

Nov 10, 2005
    Tobyhanna, PA
    That's because Frontier FiOS is considered a seperate service and now has to make their own deals for content.

Basically you're grandfathered with whatever deals Verizon had in place at the time of the sale, and any deals Verizon made after that, like for the expanded MusicChoice, don't apply for Frontier customers.

7. billsharpe

billsharpe Hall Of Fame

Jan 25, 2007
    Southern...
    I have asked Frontier when they will provide this service but have no response as yet.

Update: Frontier has no current plans to add these extra Music Choice channels.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017