1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiance

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by John Corn, Feb 10, 2004.

1. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Does anyone watch this show? This show is hilarious! I've only watched a couple of shows but I can't recall the last time a TV show kept me in stitches like the episode last night. :lol:

2. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    Yes. I've watched it since the beginning. It's my reality show guilty pleasure. I almost feel sorry for the poor girl. :)

3. SlicerMDM

SlicerMDM AllStar

Feb 12, 2003
    Me too. Funniest show I've seen in a while. I've laughed -- out loud -- pretty much through the entire series.

Can't wait to see how everyone reacts at the end.

4. sampatterson

sampatterson Icon/Supporter DBSTalk Gold Club

Aug 27, 2002
    Must say that I have caught some of it and it was actually entertaining.

5. djlong

djlong Hall Of Fame

Jul 8, 2002
    New Hampshire
    [Have to say up front that I only saw the commercials for it]

I told my daughter that if she *ever* put me through that - to publicly humiliate herself and our family on a national scale for *cash* (and no guarantee that she'd get the jackpot) that I'd *never* forgive that kind of disrespect!

6. Mike Richardson

Mike Richardson Banned User

Jun 12, 2003
    It would be illegal I believe to air any unsuspecting people without release forms. So you could just not sign any release forms.

I believe the show has already been completely taped but if it hasn't then wouldn't it be pretty obvious if you did not sign a release form then saw yourself on the FOX network?

7. Chris Blount

Jun 22, 2001
    I agree. The whole show is really one big cruel joke. But, for some reason I can't turn it off. I'm hoping everything comes out good in the end and the family is able to laugh it off.

You are right though, I would be pretty upset with my daughter. On the other hand, if I got half the money... :D

8. Chris Blount

Jun 22, 2001
    Oh my. This show is getting good. Last night's episode was so emotional. I'm really looking forward to seeing the finale next week. :)

9. John Corn

John Corn Hall Of Fame

Mar 21, 2002
    Ya, it's getting good! He's actually married. .... and has a little girl. And Randi had a boyfreind when the show started, but I don't know if they are still together. I do have to say that he's a good actor though....:D. I don't know if any of you have seen this, but he's in a Swanson tv dinner commercial. He's with some other guy and the other guy ask him what he had for supper and I think he says something like a water crestnut sandwich, and then the other guy turns on his blow dryer and it blows him over a bunch of lockers.

10. Chris Blount

Jun 22, 2001
    Wow! What a finale. I actually very much enjoyed what happened at the end. Steve's little speech pretty much turned everything around and allowed the family to see what was really happening.

I found this show very entertaining.

11. JM Anthony

JM Anthony Child of the 60's DBSTalk Gold Club

Nov 16, 2003
    I haven't seen this show until tonight when I tuned in as nothing better was on. After about 5 minutes I was hooked. Now I can't wait to see how it all ends. Boy there are some pretty uptight people in Randi's family. You can almost hear their cheeks squeak when they walk!!

12. Chris Blount

Jun 22, 2001
    Encore performance of the last two shows are on Thursday night in case you missed it.

13. JM Anthony

JM Anthony Child of the 60's DBSTalk Gold Club

Nov 16, 2003
    Thanks for the heads up. I'll be there!!