1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My equipment page

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by compnurd, Nov 12, 2017 at 8:18 AM.

1. compnurd

compnurd Hall Of Fame

Apr 23, 2007
    Evans City PA
    for some reason the my equipment page lists all 3 of the internet connected devices as reconnect to internet (Genie,hd box and hd dvr). All 3 are connected lol is there a way to force the boxes to report that they are? Leaning towards this might be the issue with my mobile dvr not activating

2. MysteryMan

MysteryMan Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    Mobile DVR hasn't worked on my system for many months. Others have reported the same issue.

3. compnurd

compnurd Hall Of Fame

Apr 23, 2007
    Evans City PA
    Oye Vey.... Does it show it is active in your server info?

4. MysteryMan

MysteryMan Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

May 17, 2010
    USA
    Yes.

5. TDK1044

TDK1044 Godfather

Apr 8, 2010
    As long as it's working correctly, it's just a display issue on the D* website. My devices say 'not connected' on the website, but they are connected and they function correctly.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017 at 10:59 AM
  6. energyx

energyx Cool Member

Aug 8, 2011
    All of my DVRs show not connected on the account page, but connected in their respective menus. Can't schedule anything via app or online. ATT is failing miserably.

7. TDK1044

TDK1044 Godfather

Apr 8, 2010
    I tested mine again yesterday. I set up remote recordings on my Genie and my HR24. I got confirmations that both recordings were set, and when I got home, both recordings were there. The website still states that they are not connected to the internet. :)

8. scglowic

scglowic Mentor

Feb 26, 2007
    Talked to a csr and they told me that they were updating their software and that it would be fixed soon. it's been this way for at least a month if not longer. Everything seems to be working fine though.