1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My System Upgrade

Discussion in 'DISH™ High Definition Discussion' started by Pranit, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Pranit

Pranit New Member

Nov 23, 2018
    Hiii Guys,,,
    With my recent Dish Network system upgrade and my ability to now watch my local network affiliates (Medford, OR) as well as cetain events on the three regional sports networks I receive in HD, I trust it costs extra to get networks like ESPN and Nickelodeon in HD (Dish Platinum package)....
    _______________________________________________________________________________
    ShowBox Mobdro VidMate

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
  2. RBA

RBA Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2013
    TEXAS
    What have you upgraded to? Receiver, Dish, Platinum is your programming package?

3. WestDC

WestDC Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2008
    The higher the program pkg -(more channels) the Higher the price -

4. Jim5506

Jim5506 Hall Of Fame

Jun 7, 2004
    IIRC all of the AT plans have ESPN in HD. If you're moving up from a severely basic plan like the Flex pack I'm not sure ESPN is included in Flex pack.

5. scooper

scooper Hall Of Fame

Apr 22, 2002
    Kansas City KS
    And usually HD costs an extra $10 / month. However, Dish frequently runs offers of "HD free for life" , so for as long as you keep a subscription going - you get HD for "free". It's something to ask for when you're talking to the CSR's anyway.