1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBA Broadband with Directv

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by redram38, Nov 10, 2012.

1. redram38

redram38 Icon

Dec 6, 2005
    Millington Tn
    Anyone else having problems watching the broadband or mobile NBA. I am told I am activated yet when I try and log in to watch the games I am told I do not have access to the broadband and it asks me if I want to subscribe. I have submitted a ticket but have gotten no answers as of yet.

2. TJNash

TJNash AllStar

Jun 5, 2012
    San Diego
    Seems that NBA League Pass Broadband is the worst thing ever:

http://deadspin.com/nba-league-pass/

3. mrro82

mrro82 Legend

Sep 11, 2012
    Astoria, OR
    Working for me right now on my Xbox. I had to go to a league pass website to activate broadband though. Way too much work to get it to work IMHO.

4. chadlerh

chadlerh New Member

Nov 11, 2012
    Hi redram38 I am having the exact same problem. " I am told I am activated yet when I try and log in to watch the games I am told I do not have access to the broadband and it asks me if I want to subscribe." About to leave for a business trip and I have tried every way to contact support. I paid for league pass through direct tv and feel like I am getting ripped off. Please let me know if you figured anything out.

5. acostapimps

acostapimps Hall Of Famer

Nov 5, 2011
    Illinois
    I had nba lp for 2010 season and I couldn't watch nba broadband at all, too much buffering and I have fast Internet and most of the time it freezes but in no way was I ever charged separately with subscription to LP maybe it has changed for 2012-13 season

6. kirit80

kirit80 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    http://www.nba.com/leaguepass/ hover over the menu for league pass towards the right of page .....click on watch live games link and it should pop up the league pass broadband window and if you have not already will ask for email and password, this should do if you are already activated

7. jmagoo

jmagoo New Member

Sep 23, 2007
    I too could not log in to my broadband account, although the NBA.com site recognized that my account was active with DirecTv. NBA customer service is frustrating to deal with, but finally I got someone on their chat line and they suggested i create a new NBA access e-mail account different from the one i originally signed up with. i created one under my wife's name, linked it to DirecTv league pass, and now the broadband and mobile account work. Hope this helps.

8. spartacvs

spartacvs Mentor

Dec 29, 2011
    I don't even bother to activate the NBA Broadband because it's just a PITA.

9. Dec 1, 2012 #9 of 10
    sniller

sniller Cool Member

Apr 8, 2011
    Do you guys get dual feeds with NBA Broadband?

10. ajc68

ajc68 Icon

Jan 23, 2008
    Nope. They only give you the home feed. MLB.tv is so much better than NBA Broadband at this point. Anyone know how it works for the NHL?