1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NBC Fall Schedule Leaked

Discussion in 'TV Show Talk' started by LarryFlowers, May 16, 2010.

1. LarryFlowers

LarryFlowers New Member

Sep 22, 2006
    The Upfronts begin today in NYC, with the networks presenting their fall plans to the affiliates... here is NBC, time are ET

MONDAY
    8-9 Chuck
    9-10 The Event
    10-11 Chase

TUESDAY
    8-10 The Biggest Loser
    10-11 Parenthood

WEDNESDAY
    8-9 Undercovers
    9-10 Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
    10-11 Law & Order: Los Angeles

THURSDAY
    8- 8:30 Community
    8:30-9 30 Rock
    9-9:30 The Office
    9:30-10 Outsourced
    10-11 Love Bites

FRIDAY
    8-9 Who Do You Think You Are?/School Pride
    9-10 Dateline NBC
    10-11 Outlaw

SUNDAY
    7- 8:15 Football Night in America
    8:15-11:30 NBC Sunday Night Football

SUNDAY: After Football
    7-8 pm Dateline NBC
    8-9 pm Minute to Win It
    9-11 pm The Celebrity Apprentice

2. sigma1914

sigma1914 Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    Was Parks & Rec canceled?

3. phrelin

phrelin Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    Per Variety:

4. sigma1914

sigma1914 Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    Woohoo...thanks.

5. iceturkee

iceturkee DINFOS Trained Killer DBSTalk Club

Apr 1, 2007
    daytona...
    law and order is gone but glad to see the event was piocked up. laura innes returns to network television....woo hoo!

6. phrelin

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    For those who haven't followed the development of new shows, from the Washington Post:

7. The Merg

The Merg 1*

Jun 24, 2007
    Northern VA
    So L&O was cancelled, but they are adding a new one to the franchise... okay... Looks like they are adding quite a number of new shows.

- Merg

8. BattleZone

BattleZone Hall Of Fame

Nov 13, 2007
    Given this schedule, I can safely delete NBC from my guide. A decade ago, NBC had many of the best shows on network TV...

9. Stewart Vernon

Stewart Vernon Roving Reporter Staff Member Super Moderator DBSTalk Club

Jan 7, 2005
    Kittrell, NC
    I'll be down to Chuck and NFL football on NBC for next year it looks.

10. fluffybear

fluffybear Hall Of Fame DBSTalk Club

Jun 19, 2004
    Peachtree...
    Looks like Nothing But Crap again for NBC.

Getting real disgusted with L&O:SVU but I might consider looking at an episode of two of L&O:L.A.

11. phrelin

Jan 18, 2007
    Northern...
    Well, I'm not going to write off NBC yet.

It's an admirable effort on Monday night anchored with "Chuck."

"The Event" Producer Steve Stark ("Medium") has a decent cast with Jason Ritter and Blair Underwood. I'm still a little fuzzy about the story line, but it could be interesting.

And "Chase" Producer Jerry Bruckheimer is going to have his new show against his own "CSI:Miami." It's weird. But he's got as the Annie Frost center of the show Kelli Giddish who was the center of "Past Life" (Fox starts burning off the remaining episodes a week from Friday) supported by an interesting cast including Amaury Nolasco (Fernando Sucre in 81 episodes of "Prison Break"). Giddish pictured below might be able to push Lieutenant Horatio Caine off the top of 10 pm Monday if she is "kinky" enough.

[​IMG]

12. Alan Gordon

Alan Gordon Chancellor

Jun 7, 2004
    Dawson, Georgia
    To each their own...

I'll still be watching "Chuck", "Community", "30 Rock", and "The Office" (as well as P&R when it returns), but it looks like I might be adding a couple:

The Event: I like Jason Ritter and Scott Patterson, and the rest of the cast is decent. The plot sounds like it could either be really good, or very bad. I will definately be giving it a look-see.

Love Bites: I like Jordana Spiro, and I like the anthology aspect of it. I will be giving this a look-see.

Outsourced: If done right, this could easily be a very funny show. If done wrong, it could seriously be bad. Either way, the premise has me hooked, and it will be interesting to see Jessica Gower not playing a vampire.

Undercovers: JJ Abrams + spy show?! "Alias" had it's good moments and bad moments, but either way, I'll be giving it a shot. Definately the new NBC show I'm most looking forward to trying out. Kudos to the casting of Gerald McRaney as well.

I like Carly Pope, and Jimmy Smits is a good actor, but I just don't think "Outlaw" is my type of show.

~Alan

13. bicker1

bicker1 Hall Of Fame

Oct 21, 2007
    I agree. This is a better fall schedule from NBC than anyone could have reasonably expected.

14. Dario33

Dario33 Godfather

Dec 15, 2008
    Underwhelming schedule. I'll likely tune in on Monday, Wednesday (Undercovers only) and Thursday.

Disappointed that Parks & Rec will be returning midseason.

15. TBlazer07

TBlazer07 Grumpy Grampy

Feb 5, 2009
    I can't believe they canceled Mercy. :heart:Michelle Trachtenberg:heart: ...... those eyes. The show was so realistic. A Jersey City hospital and not a single Haitian nurse. But :heart:Michelle Trachtenberg:heart: .......

16. BubblePuppy

BubblePuppy Good night dear Smoke... love you & "got your butt

Nov 3, 2006
    I'll be doing that myself. No more Peacock droppings in this living room.

17. Sackchamp56

Sackchamp56 Godfather

Nov 9, 2006
    Community is my favorite show. I'll be watching it and 30 Rock for sure. I'll probaly still watch the Office for one more year (although I've said before that I think it has jumped the shark a little bit). I've never watched Chuck other than the first 2 episodes. Looks like Thursday and Sunday for me. None of the other nights look appealing at all.

On a side note.... They were saying on Attack of the Show (G4) the other night that Olivia Munn will be participating in a new show on NBC. Does anybody know what it is?

18. Sackchamp56

Sackchamp56 Godfather

Nov 9, 2006
    answered my own question:

http://www.nbc.com/news/2010/05/12/...dy-series-perfect-couples-for-2010-11-season/

doesnt sound very appealling.

19. SamC

SamC Hall Of Fame

Jan 20, 2003
    Looks pretty bleak to me.

20. bicker1

bicker1 Hall Of Fame

Oct 21, 2007
    Gosh, y'all must be real fun at parties. :)