1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Directv HD Tivo DVR..

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by jkesnk, Sep 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jkesnk

jkesnk New Member

Sep 8, 2006
    Just talked to sales rep at Bestbuy and he said the Diretv reps said the new Directv HD Tivo was coming out in Oct or Nov....Can anybody verify this.....Best Buy is not getting anymore HR10-250's in....Stores and warehouse are out....Anybody have any info on this to back this up.....

2. litzdog911

litzdog911 Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2004
    Mill Creek, WA
  3. captain_video

captain_video Icon

Nov 21, 2005
    Just proves how reliable the Best Buy salespeople can be. I think they attend the same briefings as the DTV CSRs.:rolleyes:

4. boba

boba Hall Of Fame

May 23, 2003
  5. Mavrick

Mavrick Hall Of Fame

Feb 1, 2006
    I loved my Tivos but I feel the interface on the R15 and now the R20 is alot simpler to use and I like it alot better but this is just my opinion.

6. noneroy

noneroy Godfather

Aug 21, 2006
    Love TiVo quite a bit but I can live with the D* receiver.

It's 1000% better than the Motorola DVR comcast and such give out.

7. Niles

Niles New Member

Aug 26, 2006
    Oy, that hurts my feelings. We're better than BB salespeople. Besides all CSRs have access into the information system that tells us about the HR20 unlike BB.

8. captain_video

captain_video Icon

Nov 21, 2005
    To be quite frank, anyone is better trained than BB salespeople. I think they get the folks that failed the civil service exam for the DMV. It's great that you have access to the info. Now, if only all of the the CSRs would bother to actually read it.:rolleyes:

BTW, are these all the same CSRs that adamantly denied that the 6.3 update for the HR10-250 was coming?:grin:

Anyway, it's nice to see that some CSRs actually take an interest in what DTV has to offer, which is evident in your case due to the fact that you're participating in this forum. I tend to believe most of them are just there 9 to 5 to punch a time clock and nothing more.

9. naijai

naijai Hall Of Fame

Aug 19, 2006
    id say the csrs on here are kinda the geeky type :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.