1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New HR20 Wish List (Feature Requests)

Discussion in 'DIRECTV HD DVR/Receiver Discussion' started by Doug Brott, Aug 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Brott

Doug Brott Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Jul 12, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Hey, for those of you who don't make it into the Information Resources forum often .. Steve has taken on the task of maintaining the new HR20 Wish List. The Wish List is now presented in a Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down format and has been categorized differently than in the past.

If you get the chance, please check out the new HR20 Wish List discussion thread for all of the details ...

http://www.dbstalk.com/showthread.php?t=93995

2. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    Seriously, folks, Steve's spent a huge amount of time on this. Doug deserves a lot of credit for the original wish list, but all due respect, this one's even better! Takes less than five minutes to take... let them know what's important to you!

Follow the link in my signature below.

3. Doug Brott

Doug Brott Lifetime Achiever DBSTalk Club

Jul 12, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Why, You ... ! [​IMG]

:lol: j/k .. Actually I think you're right. Steve has done a wonderful job with the new list. Thanks Steve!

4. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    No offense meant at all Doug.

For those who don't know, Doug did all the work on the technical end of the new Wish List, and is hosting it at his own expense. He's the real deal - if there's a Cutting Edge Echelon, he's at the top in my book :bowdown:

5. Steve

Steve Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2006
    Lower...
    +1.

Doug is still the list's landlord and general contractor. I'm the new tenant who ordered some renovations and did a little redecorating! :lol:

I'm just about to add a couple of new items to the list, so please check out the sticky. /s

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.