1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Install - Can't schedule?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion' started by GatorPhan, Aug 2, 2011.

1. GatorPhan

GatorPhan AllStar

Jun 30, 2006
    Has anyone run into this? Just coming back to Directv, but can't schedule an appointment for an install. How odd is this? Does this happen frequently right now?

2. joe diamond

joe diamond Hall Of Fame

Feb 28, 2007
    This is only a guess,

From other sources I read the state of Florida is beginning to enforce existing license requirements for satellite and cable (low voltage) installations. That might be it.

The other possibility is the biggest Home Service Provider (HSP) in Florida is often unable to keep up with high volume installations elsewhere. Overbooking these guys in FL would be a surprise.

Keep trying,

Joe

3. GatorPhan

GatorPhan AllStar

Jun 30, 2006
    Looks like I am set for Monday 8-12 AM window... Good deal, I'm excited to be coming back and will the NFL package once again.

How well is the whole home DVR service working and any issues with the newer Dishes with SWM units installed?

4. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    What do you have ordered? (# DVRs/Receivers?)

I'm on my second day of WHDVR. Once it was installed properly, it is working great.