Never had this happen in 15 years with satellite service. Lost signal yesterday when we got hit with crazy storm that began with thunder sleet and changed to extremely heavy downfall for large, wet snow. The dish is mounted on the shed in the backyard and I could see there wasn't much snow on it. Checked radar and heavy precip was indictated to the southwest so I thought that was the problem. But when the storm passed I still had no signal. Finally dawned on me the wind was coming from behind the dish. Sure enough, when I went out to check I found all three LNBs coated with ice and frozen snow. A few shots of hot water with the Super Soaker cleared the LNBs and the small amount of snow on the dish. I've had to clear the dish many times but this is the first time I ever had a problem with the LNBs.