1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to Directv and billing

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by jimd909, Oct 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimd909

jimd909 AllStar

Sep 30, 2007
    I had Directv installed yesterday and I see today they charged my credit card for $70.36. Now I know they normally charge in advance. My question is why can't I see my bill (statement) online?

Thanks.

2. Pink Fairy

Pink Fairy Hall Of Fame

Dec 27, 2006
    I believe that it takes a couple of days after your bill cycle for it to appear online.

3. Stuart Sweet

Stuart Sweet The Shadow Knows!

Jun 18, 2006
    You may be able to see things faster after you're in their system, but there are probably things they need to key in for you as a new customer.

4. HDTVsportsfan

HDTVsportsfan Active Member

Nov 29, 2005
    So....do new customers automatically get signed up for online statements and not given a choice for paper?

5. michaelyork29

michaelyork29 Godfather

Jun 22, 2007
    From what I hear, it's still paper by default for less confusion and simply the fact that a minority of the customers may not have internet access...

6. gizzorge

gizzorge Legend

Jul 31, 2007
    Be careful. I chose the "view bill online" feature when I first became a D8 sub last February without reading everything. If you want to view your bill online, you surrender your paper bill...

7. HDTVsportsfan

HDTVsportsfan Active Member

Nov 29, 2005
    Yep....Even though I'm in IT....I'm dying a slow death on this issue. I still prefer paper, but over the years...that probably won't be an option for any service. Call me old school guess.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.