1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Wii in 2012

Discussion in 'Gaming Fun - The Other Reality' started by Jazz308, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Jazz308

Jazz308 New Member

Apr 22, 2013
    East...
    Here is the link: http://www.electronichouse.com/article/nintendo_to_release_new_wii_in_2012/?utm_source=EHWeeklyNewsletter&utm_medium=email

Don't blink...technology changes really fast...

2. Chris Blount

Chris Blount Creator of DBSTalk Staff Member Administrator DBSTalk Gold Club

Jun 22, 2001
    I had a Wii for about 2 years and ended up selling it off. I used it for the first year or so and then it sat dormant. Just didn't appeal to me as much as the other options out there.

I hope the Wii 2 has a good showing with better graphics.

3. chachster

chachster Legend

Aug 25, 2004
    I still have the Wii, but I cannot remember the last time I turned it on. It" was nice for a bit, but I prefer my 360 due to the graphics. As you stated Chris, I hope the Wii 2 has better graphics and have a good lineup of titles.

4. ClearCom

ClearCom AllStar

Jul 1, 2002
    Earth
    Looked around for more info and could not find any. That article is from April. Might as well be from 2003. Wonder if they are still on track for end of year release???