1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL ST Game Mix - games omitted?

Discussion in 'Sports Programming and Events' started by pboomer, Dec 20, 2009.

1. pboomer

pboomer New Member

Jan 1, 2007
    Is there a reason why the ST Game Mix doesn't "fill up" all available boxes with live games? I understand that they leave the bottom right for the RZ Channel. I noticed that they sometimes leave empty screens when they could put games in there. Today, due to weather, there are only 6 early games, however right now they are looking to only air 3 of them. Hopefully that will change, but I somehow doubt it.

2. wilbur_the_goose

wilbur_the_goose Hall Of Fame

Aug 16, 2006
    Probably due to the east coast time switch. I'll bet the person that set up the games on 702 was gone for the weekend.

3. wilbur_the_goose

wilbur_the_goose Hall Of Fame

Aug 16, 2006
    Gus Johnson - I just love his knowledge and enthusiasm!

4. sigma1914

sigma1914 Well-Known Member DBSTalk Club

Sep 5, 2006
    Allen, TX
    They can't show games blacked out somewhere on Game Mix. For example, Detroit didn't sell out so it wasn't on GM.

5. jazzyd971fm

jazzyd971fm Godfather

Sep 1, 2007
    St. Louis & Kansas City were also blacked out today also so no Game Mix for those 2 games.

6. pboomer

pboomer New Member

Jan 1, 2007
    That makes sense that the games didn't sell out, therefore were omitted from the Game Mix. I guess I didn't think of that. Hard to believe that St. Louis and Detroit wouldn't sell out.... :)