1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL ST Issue

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by b4pjoe, Oct 28, 2018.

1. b4pjoe

b4pjoe New Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Has been working all season and was working for first half of early games today. Now every Sunday Ticket channel I go to wants me to buy the game for $49.99. If I click cancel I r takes me back to previous channel. I can each the game but I can 't rid if the bottom half of the screen. Anyone else having this issue?

20181028-142922-1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dminches

dminches Godfather

Oct 1, 2006
    I am having the same issue.

3. I WANT MORE

I WANT MORE CowboySooner

Oct 3, 2006
    Northern plains
    Same.

4. jmhga44

jmhga44 Mentor

Aug 27, 2006
    Texas
    I'm having the same problem..tried calling in to DirecTV and getting a constant busy signal..it sounds like a lot of people are having the same problem.

5. b4pjoe

b4pjoe New Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Same here. Can't get through on the phone or via chat. AT&T sucks hard.

6. Rob37

Rob37 Active Member

Jul 10, 2013
    Ever since AT&T took over the service has went down the toilet.

7. golfnut-n-nh

golfnut-n-nh Legend

Mar 26, 2007
    Same here. Red Zone, Fantasy Channel and online (iPad app) unaffected.

8. dbronstein

dbronstein Hall Of Fame

Oct 21, 2002
    Same here. I've been on hold for 45 minutes now.

9. ttubbiola

ttubbiola Mentor

Jan 22, 2007
    On the phone with them now.

10. b4pjoe

b4pjoe New Member

Nov 19, 2010
    Well it was fixed for a few minutes but is now back the way it was earlier. Looks like Moe, Larry and Shemp have found new jobs at AT&T.

11. jw_rally

jw_rally Active Member

Jul 28, 2014
    Ohio
    I was on the phone about 20 minutes ago and they said the issue was resolved. I checked and I was not receiving the message so I assumed it was fixed. Now it is back.

12. shendley

shendley Hall Of Fame

Nov 27, 2005
    I can watch Sunday Ticket channels without getting the screen to pay for it, but I still can’t watch my recording of the Steelers-Browns game without getting the message, and, since I agreed to pay for the Steelers-Browns game, I don’t know if I’m being charged for it. After the game, I cancelled it and the screen said i wouldn’t be charged for it. But I’m not sure I can trust that.

13. ttubbiola

ttubbiola Mentor

Jan 22, 2007
    I was calling Loyalty, they had no clue. Called Tech Support and had the call disconnected six times so far.

14. ttubbiola

ttubbiola Mentor

Jan 22, 2007
    Well, I clicked “Purchase” which cleared the error screen. I’ll fight them tomorrow to make sure I don’t get charged.

15. dbronstein

dbronstein Hall Of Fame

Oct 21, 2002
    I finally got through after another 45 minutes on hold (I gave up on the first call). I got them to give me $90 in credits.

16. PennHORN

PennHORN Legend

Sep 12, 2007
    Just got DirecTV on Saturday and was looking forward to watching Sunday Ticket and was annoyed by this issue. I am glad to know it was not a problem with my equipment. I used to have DirecTV for many years switched Xfinity X1 and was very happy with that service. Moved to another city and my choices were Spectrum which is terrible and DirecTV.

17. ttubbiola

ttubbiola Mentor

Jan 22, 2007
    Quoting myself, just called and no charge has appeared on my bill so far.

18. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    I planned to watch five football games Sunday. I could not find two games on my 44 which recorded them. No mention of them in History. Found them in a box/folder that had a single game's name on it. Started watching them and the Black Shroud was really annoying me. Went to the utility room where I have a plasma and a 24. No problems with the Shroud there and I can click back much better. Three games did not show on the Playlist. Three out of five recorded on the 44. Nowhere to search, nothing found. All there when I go to the 44, but lost on MRV. Same thing with the other three HRs, the games did not show on any of them. Seems to be an MRV problem, as we've been told.

Rich

19. TANK

TANK Icon DBSTalk Club

Feb 16, 2003
    FLORIDA
    AT&T really failed last Sunday. They should have just ran a message saying they are aware of the problem and are working to correct it. Then put the same message on the website.
    They decided to let fans annoyed by the problem become angry subs when the chat option was unable to handle the huge number of complaints. CSR's having no idea what to do,so they just put us on hold until we hung up.

20. slice1900

slice1900 Well-Known Member

Feb 14, 2013
    Iowa
    Dunno why they wouldn't put a message in for people who call in "we're aware of issues regarding NFL Sunday Ticket and are working to resolve them as quickly as possible". Then they wouldn't be overloaded with calls since most people would just hang up after that.

AZ. likes this.