1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL ST SUPER FAN Billing problem

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by ahrjmr, Aug 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahrjmr

ahrjmr Legend

Nov 17, 2004
    :eek2: I received my DTV bill this past weekend. when I looked it over they charged me $99 dollars for the Super Fan package. Last football season DTV sent me a letter in the mail and an e-mail stating I could receive the Super Fan for $49.99.
    I called DTV and they credited my account.

Don't get burned by DTV. Call them and make them give you what they promised you !!

Jim

2. morgantown

morgantown Icon

Nov 15, 2005
    Yea, definately check that. They sent me an email saying I'd get it for free and I had to call them on that too.

3. AnonomissX

AnonomissX Godfather

Jun 29, 2006
    Las Vegas, NV
    IIRC,

They were going to bill it one month, and an automatic credit was going to follow soon after...I could be wrong, as at the time the info seemed convoluted. I do know it was going to be effective starting on Aug 06 bills.

4. shendley

shendley Hall Of Fame

Nov 27, 2005
    Last month I got a csr who, after speaking with his supervisor, said I'd get Superfan for free. He said I'd see a charge and a credit on my bill, but he gave me no confirmation number or anything beyond his ID number to refer to regarding the order. Saw my bill online yesterday with no charge and credit and called. The csr I spoke with said Superfan was not added and that she couldn't do anything about it. I balked and said it was really bad form for DTV to say they're giving you something only to take it back. After several minutes with supervisor, she came back and added it. Now it appears on "My Programming" on the web site.

I had a feeling that was going to happen. You really gotta stay on these guys about this stuff.

5. ddeloach1228

ddeloach1228 Cool Member

Jul 19, 2006
    After telling me they wouldn't bill for it, they did. I called and received a credit for the total next month. As previously stated, you need to stay on top of it.

6. joed32

joed32 Hall Of Fame

Jul 27, 2006
    I had paid half price for it and my last bill showed a credit for that amount. I wish they had a billing procedure that we all could understand. Thay would save themselves a lot of phone traffic.

7. Knepster

Knepster Legend

May 31, 2006
    They actually billed my for it as they said they would. The $99 charge and $99 credit were posted on the same bill.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.