NFL sunday ticket 2020

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by snowden2876, Apr 23, 2020.

1. snowden2876

snowden2876 Member

Apr 28, 2013
    oklahoma
    Just got an email from Direct tv saying thanks for being a loyal customer. I am getting nfl Sunday ticket max for 2020 for free. States I do t have do do anything. Has anyone heard anything about this? I canceled auto renewal in Feb. Just wondering if it was real or not.

2. kb301

kb301 Member

Mar 6, 2014
    I got the same e-mail today.

snowden2876 likes this.
  3. snowden2876

snowden2876 Member

Apr 28, 2013
    oklahoma
    Sweet! I hope it is true. I looked on my account page. Not listed as getting it. Unless you subscribe. But it early

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
  4. scottyb185

scottyb185 New Member

Sep 11, 2018
    While watching the draft, I got the exact same email, free Sunday ticket max, just for being a loyal customer. My brother tho, has not yet gotten the email. Guess Sunday’s are at my house this fall!
    I would think it’s a matter of everyone getting the email?

snowden2876 likes this.
  5. jayco33

jayco33 New Member

Apr 8, 2013
    There's a long thread about this a page back... (the 2020 part starts on page 2)

anyone else got this email?

6. RoyGBiv

RoyGBiv Icon

Jul 24, 2007
    I got an e-mail from D* last evening as well. Although I've gotten lots of free equipment from them over the years, this is the first time I've gotten any free programming without calling and begging for it. The irony of the situation is who knows if there will be an NFL season in 2020.

SMK

snowden2876 likes this.
  7. schmave1

schmave1 Active Member

May 20, 2016
    Reynoldsburg...
    Same for me. Got it last night during the draft.
    I'll take it! I've missed the Red Zone channel the past few years.

snowden2876 likes this.
  8. cmasia

cmasia Icon

Sep 18, 2007
    Las Vegas
    Opened my mail box today, and received a letter from DirecTV giving me free ST Max this coming season.
    Physical mail? Really?

Happy to get it, but being the cynic I am, I'm hoping free ST Max is not a "replacement" for the $60 per month Premier discount I've been receiving the last few years.
    It just happens to expire in August...

Doylize likes this.
  9. paranoia

paranoia DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Jun 12, 2014
    New England
    I had gotten a text about 2 months ago for free ST, but 2days ago got a snail mail that said they were giving me ST Max so I am going to keep it to read it to them if I end up not getting it.

Doylize likes this.
  10. Eva

Eva Active Member

Nov 8, 2013
    A neighbour told me she got the snail mail about the ST thing too. She's happy as a lark!

11. schmave1

schmave1 Active Member

May 20, 2016
    Reynoldsburg...
    I dropped the Sports Pack a few weeks before this and with no Extra Innings, my bill was $80 less this month than for the same month in previous years. Wonder if my dropping that programming had anything to do with this?
    Whatever happened, I'll take it. As a Bengals fan, I'm not assured of seeing all their games in Columbus even with them being the closest NFL team. I root for the Bears, too, and it's a good season if we get half their games.

12. trainman

trainman Hall Of Fame

Jan 9, 2008
    Sherman...
    Guess they must have added the "free ST Max" bonus to a big batch of accounts all at once, because I also got the snail-mail announcement on Friday. I used to subscribe to Sunday Ticket annually, but dropped it as of a few years ago.

That said, since my team is the Bucs, Sunday Ticket isn't all that helpful this season, since they're scheduled to play more nationally televised games than ever before. There's got To Be some reason for that. Maybe as many as 12 reasons.

schmave1, AngryManMLS and Khaetra like this.
  13. AngryManMLS

AngryManMLS Active Member

Jan 30, 2014
    MN
    Meanwhile for me the Pats fan I'll have fewer nationally televised games. There's got To Be some reason for that. ;-)

14. Richjr42

Richjr42 New Member

Nov 10, 2012
    I got one in my mail today. That’s $60 I’m glad I don’t have to spend.