NFL Sunday Ticket issues

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by davidpaj, Nov 15, 2015.

1. davidpaj

davidpaj Mentor

Sep 9, 2006
    Anyone having problems with Sunday Ticket working on the computer? I keep getting Shockwave crashing errors. It had been working fine up until today.

2. cforrest

cforrest Icon

Jan 20, 2007
    Long Island, NY
    DIRECTV Service ‏@DIRECTVService 2h2 hours ago
    We are aware some NFL SUNDAY TICKET users on PC and Mac are seeing errors when launching the web player we are currently working to resolve.

3. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    I just tried and am having the same problem. Works OK on my Roku, but not on my computer. I've tried to reload the page several times and it keeps crashing.

On their Twitter account, DIRECTV says 'they are aware' of issues on Macs and PCs when launching the web player..... 'working to resolve'.... posted 2 hours ago.

DIRECTV is recommending using a mobile app to watch.

4. Raptor

Raptor New Member

Nov 15, 2015
    United States
    Same here....Macbook Pro i7...shockwave crashes on chrome, Firefox, and Safari...dual booting Windows 10 and can't get it to work there either....have removed and reinstalled shockwave to no effect.... resorted to connecting with ASUS laptop with I3 and Windows 10 installed....No issues on that machine....

I7 Macbook Pro - Have also tried disabling shockwave and rebooting ....also tried removing shockwave and flashplayer..... internal flashplayer does not work either....frustrating.....spent 3 hours attempting to fix.....I3 ASUS came to the rescue casting to Chromecast....

5. trh

trh This Space for Sale

Nov 2, 2007
    NE FL
    Based on DIRECTV's post, the problem was at their end.