NFL Sunday Ticket.TV Streaming Renews This Month

Discussion in 'Internet Streaming Services' started by B. Shoe, Aug 13, 2020.

1. B. Shoe

B. Shoe Mentor

Apr 3, 2008
    Illinois
    Recently received my renewal notice for the NFL Sunday Ticket.tv streaming package. Subscription renews on August 25, with first of four payments billed in early September.

The email mentions that "We will continue to monitor the status of the 2020 NFL season and we will update you regarding any impact to your payments."

The email also pushed a Get NFL SUNDAY TICKET.TV "Sunday Ready" site, "Dedicated to bringing you more excitement throughout the season and helping you make room for Sunday."

The site, like most things in this world right now, is apparently a work in progress. :)

2. Rich

Rich DBSTalk Club DBSTalk Club

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    I don't think there's gonna be a season this year. I'm not gonna be happy if I'm right. I don't understand how they could play through the virus. MLB is having a hard time with the virus problems and football has to be more difficult.

Rich

B. Shoe likes this.
  3. B. Shoe

B. Shoe Mentor

Apr 3, 2008
    Illinois
    There are a lot of challenges. I try to stay optimistic about it all. But yeah, like the site says, if the season shuts down, there's going to be a lot of "room for Sunday." :(

4. billsharpe

billsharpe Hall Of Fame

Jan 25, 2007
    Southern...
    I am a college football fan, but I'm not sure I want to watch half of the teams playing on tV when the other half have canceled or postponed the season.

I WANT MORE likes this.
  5. Rich

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    I did see a video about a high school football game that was just played. They had protocols in place but let's give that game a couple of weeks and we'll see if any infections can be blamed on the it. That's one constant problem, the delay.

Rich

6. Rich

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    Better than nothing, no?

Rich

7. billsharpe

billsharpe Hall Of Fame

Jan 25, 2007
    Southern...
    I'm a USC and Notre Dame fan. USC won't be playing and I'm not sure about Notre Dame. Like MLB, though, it will be an unusual season. The NFL players get paid and apparently are willing to accept the risk of playing. College players aren't paid. at least not directly.

8. James Long

James Long Ready for Uplink! Staff Member Super Moderator

Apr 17, 2003
    Michiana
    Notre Dame set a schedule but they keep removing games. They will do their best to get games played but I would not count on the college season being completed. I expect it will just end. With major teams not participating it will be an asterisk season.

Rich likes this.
  9. Sep 1, 2020 #9 of 20
    B. Shoe

B. Shoe Mentor

Apr 3, 2008
    Illinois
    UPDATE: 2020 billing has started. Recommended to update your Sunday Ticket app.

10. B. Shoe

B. Shoe Mentor

Apr 3, 2008
    Illinois
    UPDATE: No problems with Week 1 games. All streams loaded, multi-game functionality worked fine. Happy that football is back. :)

11. harperhometheater

harperhometheater Legend

Aug 30, 2012
    They need to shoot the engineer who designed the AppleTV’s NFLST Multi-game View design. Why in the world would they put the live video boxes on top of one another, wasting all that screen real estate??? Do they NOT realize that widescreen TVs are WIDER than they are tall? Side by side, at least when showing two games at once, is the much better option resulting in larger video windows for each game.

Dang I miss PS Vue!

12. B. Shoe

B. Shoe Mentor

Apr 3, 2008
    Illinois
    I usually set mine up as a quad box, with four feeds at once. I don't disagree with you that it's not the most opportune setup, but it's not a killer for me by any stretch.

13. Rich

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    I'm shocked and happy. I didn't think they could do it. Yes, I had no issues with week one. All games recorded properly. The Jets lost, the Giants lost, everything seems normal.

Rich

gio12 and B. Shoe like this.
  14. compnurd

compnurd Hall Of Fame

Apr 23, 2007
    Evans City PA
    We can discuss whatever anyone wants.. Lets just please never discuss the Jets again

B. Shoe likes this.
  15. Rich

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    But...but...

Rich

B. Shoe likes this.
  16. billsharpe

billsharpe Hall Of Fame

Jan 25, 2007
    Southern...
    LA teams are 2-0, winning by a combined 6 points.

17. harperhometheater

harperhometheater Legend

Aug 30, 2012
    Yeah that’s the best of the options, but I like to have my main game/video (Eagles, feature game or RedZone) as the largest and most prominent window with the others smaller just for monitoring purposes and to go to during commercials in the main window.

18. b4pjoe

b4pjoe New Member

Nov 19, 2010
    The fun will be week number two when a bunch of people that were promised NFL ST / NFL ST Maxx free and the channels are dark. :eek:

B. Shoe likes this.
  19. Rich

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    Oh, look at the New York teams, Bill. So proud, I am.

Rich

20. Rich

Feb 22, 2007
    Piscataway, NJ
    I'm more worried about the virus hitting the players. I saw an announcement this morning about the Big Ten playing this year. Good for them.

Rich