1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL SundayTicket/Superfan Week #17 Sched

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Gary Toma, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Gary Toma

Gary Toma UNIX

Mar 22, 2006
    Attached is the weekly NFL Schedule customized for DIRECTV's SundayTicket and Superfan subscribers. Red highlight games are 1080i, Blue highlight games are 720p broadcasts.

Time Zone Schedules
    Attachments are provided for each Time Zone; please note the attachment names to download the correct PDF for your time zone.

Customize your Schedule
    The PDF schedules are formatted with Adobe's ‘typewriter tool’ enabled, so you can edit in the channel numbers for the games provided by your local affiliates. Editing can be done with Adobe Acrobat or any version of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader. The form versions of the documents are enabled for forms for Adobe Reader 8 or 9. They can be filled by simply clicking on the field and can be saved and printed with Reader.

SundayTicket and Superfan Broadcasts
    The rightmost column, the SundayTicket Section, provides the SundayTicket SD and Superfan HD assignments [Channels 704 through 718]. Channel numbers are the same for both the SD and HD broadcasts, but the HD channel has a “-1” (dash one) suffix. On your remote, the dash key is to the left of the 0 (zero) key.

National Game Broadcasts
    You will need to pencil in, or edit in, your LIL (Local-Into-Local) CBS, FOX and NBC channel numbers for your local stations. In most cases (the rules are complex), DIRECTV is required to blackout a SundayTicket and/or Superfan game that duplicates programming offered by your local CBS or FOX affiliate.

Regional Game Broadcasts
    Using TV Distribution Maps, you will know in advance which regional games your local CBS and FOX affiliates will be carrying and you can pencil in, or edit in, those updates on the schedule. This Link takes you to the website providing NFL TV Game Distribution Maps for both CBS and FOX. When your local affiliate broadcasts a game, DIRECTV is obligated to black it out on SundayTicket and Superfan (if your LIL offers HD) in your DMA. The DMA Maps are available late in the week preceding the games.

Local Game Blackouts
    Remember, NFL blackout rules apply: if a home game isn’t sold out, your local station and DIRECTV are both required to black out that live game in your home DMA.

2. kikkenit2

kikkenit2 Icon

Oct 25, 2006
    GCT, thanks for another great season. Well done!:)

3. dcowboy7

dcowboy7 Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2008
    Pequannock, NJ
    FYI:

since the flex sched started the last few years the nfl has let both cbs & fox have doubleheaders on the final weekend.

so now all markets (barring non-sell out blackouts of course) can (if they choose) get a cbs & fox game at 1:00 and a cbs & fox game at 4:15 for a total of 4 afternoon games on their local channels even if your local team is home.

just letting u knuw why a game may be on a local channel & not in the 700s.

4. Ryan

Ryan Icon

Apr 24, 2002
    gct and Evan: Thanks for all your work this season. It's made Sunday football watching even better. (Even my six year old son sees the printout on the table, and starts asking "what game is this one? What's this on Sunday night? How about Monday night? When are the Eagles? Where are the Jets?")

5. Gary Toma

Gary Toma UNIX

Mar 22, 2006
    For those interested, I added one additional chart,
    "week17_v5g_clinched"
    providing all the information indicating those teams who have:

Clinched a Bye
    Clinched their Division
    Clinched Homefield Advantage
    Clinched the Playoffs

6. dengland

dengland AllStar

Aug 26, 2006
    I just wanted to add my thank you for efforts producing the guide each week. I print the guide so I don't have to look at the EPG!

Thanks again

7. Rodneyt

Rodneyt Cool Member

Aug 13, 2005
    A BIG thank you to GCT for these schedules. I have used them the last couple of years, and they are great!

Thanks again!!

-Rodney

8. Packersrule

Packersrule AllStar

Sep 10, 2007
    Thanks so much for the guide. It saves me so much time tracking the games I record.

9. Crystal Pepsi Ball

Crystal Pepsi Ball Godfather

Jun 29, 2004
    West Valley...
    Thank you gct & dcowboy7, you make it great each week to see where the games are at :)

10. Visman

Visman Legend

Feb 16, 2008
    Houston, TX
    This was my 1st year using your chart for Sunday. It was a great help. Can't wait for next year. THANKS