1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL SundayTicket Week #1

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Gary Toma, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gary Toma

Gary Toma UNIX

Mar 22, 2006
    [FONT=&quot]Attached is the weekly NFL Schedule customized for DIRECTV [/FONT][FONT=&quot]S[/FONT][FONT=&quot]unday[/FONT][FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]icket[/FONT][FONT=&quot] subscribers. All games are in HD. Red highlight Networks broadcast in 1080i, Blue highlight Networks broadcast in 720p.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Time Zone Specific[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Schedules are provided for each Time Zone; please note the names of the attachments to identify the correct PDF for your time zone.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]S[/FONT][FONT=&quot]unday[/FONT][FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]icket[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Broadcasts[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The rightmost section provides the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]S[/FONT][FONT=&quot]unday[/FONT][FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]icket[/FONT][FONT=&quot] HD[/FONT][FONT=&quot] game assignments, channels 704 through 718. Other [/FONT][FONT=&quot]S[/FONT][FONT=&quot]unday[/FONT][FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]icket[/FONT][FONT=&quot] channels are 701-Player Tracker, 702-Game Mix and 703-Red Zone. On Monday and Tuesday, channels 704-705 provide 30-minute Short Cut games.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Customize Your Schedule[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The PDF schedules are formatted with Adobe ‘forms’ enabled. Editing can be done with Adobe Acrobat Release 8 or later or recent versions of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]National Game Broadcasts
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]You can input your LIL (Local-Into-Local) CBS, FOX and NBC channel numbers for your local stations.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Regional Game Broadcasts
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]You can find in advance which regional games local CBS and FOX affiliates will be carrying in your DMA by checking online ‘NFL TV Distribution Maps’ then you can input those channels on your schedule. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]This Link[/FONT][FONT=&quot] takes you to the website providing the maps. The DMA maps are available beginning Tuesday in the week preceding the game.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Blackouts[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Regional Game Blackouts[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]DIRECTV is required to blackout a [/FONT][FONT=&quot]S[/FONT][FONT=&quot]unday[/FONT][FONT=&quot]T[/FONT][FONT=&quot]icket[/FONT][FONT=&quot] game that would duplicate regional programming by your local CBS or FOX affiliate.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Local Game Blackouts[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]If your home game is not sold out, your local station and DIRECTV both are required to black out that live game in your home DMA.[/FONT]​

2. Gary Toma

Gary Toma UNIX

Mar 22, 2006
    This year, we expect that there will be only single channel assignments for each game that will provide both SD and HD programming.

Welcome Back to NFL Football!

3. joed32

joed32 Hall Of Fame

Jul 27, 2006
    Very nicely done, thank you!!!!

4. bixler

bixler Hall Of Fame

Oct 14, 2008
    PA
    Thanks!!

5. Hoosier205

Hoosier205 Active Member

Sep 3, 2007
    I am far more excited than a grown man should be.

6. JACKIEGAGA

JACKIEGAGA N.Y. FOOTBALL GIANTS

Dec 11, 2006
    Long Island, NY
    gct thanks great job as always

7. hbkbiggestfan

hbkbiggestfan Godfather

May 24, 2007
    Thanks gct! Always can depend on you!

8. buffalofrenchy

buffalofrenchy Legend

Aug 29, 2010
    Is there a free preview so that I don't have to watch buffalo?

9. markman07

markman07 Godfather

Dec 22, 2005
    Minnesota
    If my memory serves me right Sunday Ticket was/is always free for everyone for the 1st week. After that only the subscribers!

10. Msguy

Msguy Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2003
    NFL Sunday Ticket never has had a free view week. You must subscribe.

11. Derwood

Derwood AllStar

Dec 18, 2006

Don't watch Buffalo. Watch Miami!!!!:D

Go Dolphins!

12. ssandhoops

ssandhoops AllStar

Dec 2, 2007
    Actually, I'm pretty sure in past years they have been giving a free preview the first week.

13. dcowboy7

dcowboy7 Hall Of Fame

May 22, 2008
    Pequannock, NJ
  14. buffalofrenchy

buffalofrenchy Legend

Aug 29, 2010
  15. bones boy

bones boy Godfather

Aug 25, 2007
    What? No Alaska time PDF? :icon_lol:

16. Sim-X

Sim-X Godfather

Sep 23, 2009
    If there was a thanks button I would press thanks, these are handy to have especially if you have multiple TV's going.

Thanks

17. Gary Toma

Gary Toma UNIX

Mar 22, 2006
    bony,

If there is interest, I can add code to provide schedules for Alaska. I provided a Caribbean PDF at one time, but it wasn't worth the effort for the six or so downloads per week.

It appears Alaska has three time zones, one that goes to Daylight Savings Time and two zones that stay on standard time all year. You share the AHST Time Zone with Hawaii, but then I have never had a request for a Hawaii schedule. Having the Sunday Morning games begin at 7:00 am would take some getting used to.

Let's see if this post generates any interest....

Thanks
    gct

18. BuffaloDenny

BuffaloDenny Icon

Mar 19, 2007
    Yeah, I think the frogs are playing that weekend.

19. lman12

lman12 AllStar

May 23, 2007
    The Colts play the Houston Texans in Week 1.

20. SteveHas

SteveHas Hall of Fame

Feb 6, 2007

NFLST just keeps getting better every year for 11 years now!

thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.