NFLST: Did anyone else lose end of Philly/Oakland game

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by Rob Dawn, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Rob Dawn

Rob Dawn AllStar

Jan 11, 2006
    Colorado
    I was watching the Philly/Oakland game on the HD NFLST channel yesterday and with less than 3 minutes to go the screen went blank/grey. I changed to other channels (both OTA and other NFLST channels) and all those games were there. The only one with a problem was the one I wanted to watch!!

It's not often I get to see my Raiders win a game and because of this I didn't even get to see the end of yesterday's win!!! :mad::mad:

2. parallax1

parallax1 Mentor

Jun 21, 2007
    I feel your pain as a fellow Raiders fan. However I was able to watch the whole game with no interruptions.:) Hope we sign the pigeon....

3. DCSholtis

DCSholtis Up The Irons!

Aug 7, 2002
    Had no problems either then again for the first time in seems like forever my local affiliate carried the game.

4. Sackchamp56

Sackchamp56 Godfather

Nov 9, 2006
    Dude that pigeon was awesome! I love how he flew down on kick coverage. I've been showing it to everybody on youtube

I was able to watch the whole game btw.

5. bidger

bidger Hall Of Fame

Nov 19, 2005
    Did you pad (add time at the end) the scheduled recording? If not, lesson learned. I pad every regular Season NFL game I set to record by an hour and half to account for OT, playoff games by three hours.