NFLST GameMix Issues

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Programming' started by mrcon0728, Oct 3, 2011.

1. mrcon0728

mrcon0728 Member

Oct 19, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    Is it just me or is anyone else having issues when using GameMix. It used to have a yellow outlined box around the channel that the audio was playing on and you could scroll left, right, up, or down to change it. The yellow box is now gone, it was there week one of the season and it has not come back for me since. The only way to scroll through audio from other games is to use the green button and you have to cycle through them in order, games 1-8. I hate this new format if this is the way it is going to be.

2. bixler

bixler Hall Of Fame

Oct 14, 2008
    PA
    Been working fine for me. Next Sunday, try a reboot of your receiver to see if your issues are fixed.

3. mrcon0728

mrcon0728 Member

Oct 19, 2007
    Jersey Shore
    OK, I will, Thanks

4. Red Dog

Red Dog Godfather

Aug 3, 2008
    Sometimes the audio doesn't change with the yellow box when I move it, but it will after another try or 2. At least that was the case when I used it during the late games last Sunday.....and the 2x2 format is sweet. First time I ever used GameMix.

5. kikkenit2

kikkenit2 Icon

Oct 25, 2006
    I was having some problems with this also. I found when first tuning to channel 702 the option to scroll through the feeds takes several seconds to load. Eventually it worked fine for me.

6. Mickstix

Mickstix Legend

Feb 13, 2008
    If your not getting the yellow box, you can use the green button to cycle the audio.. Not a fix, but a workaround.. (FYI, My "yellow box" function has been working since week 2. Has probs week 1 though..)