Null order? Did they cancel me?

Discussion in 'DIRECTV Installation/MDU Discussion' started by rynorama, Jun 9, 2010.

1. rynorama

rynorama AllStar

Feb 11, 2010
    I have an order for the whole home DVR. They called Monday to confirm time and day. Now looking at the website it says null. Does this mean they canceled me and didn't tell me?

Attached Files:

2. csterno

csterno New Member

Jun 3, 2010
    I wouldn't trust the website info, same thing happened to me and the installer showed up on time. The site seems to be OK for showing correct equipment etc. but for showing install dates and times it's seems to be worthless.

3. john18

john18 Active Member

Nov 21, 2006
    I did the same thing and despite having a set date/time for my order the website said "Unscheduled" and it still shows that days after the installation was done. If they gave you an order number or scheduling confirmation number (or whatever they call it) you can call and confirm that the appointment is still set. Based on my experience I would not worry about it and wait for the installation date and see if they call you during the scheduled time frame.

4. rynorama

rynorama AllStar

Feb 11, 2010
    I called, they said the order is fine. They have no clue why online is messed up.

While I was out my kid called me and said DirecTV called to cancel.

I called them back (It was a local installer not "DirecTV") and he said some line items were canceled and he was wondering what was going on. I told him I have no clue what line items are but I still want him to upgrade my boxes for MRV with IC. He told me they were going to upgrade my one box to a H21 or H24, and they were bringing 2-R22's to replace 2 SD-DVR's I have so they work with Swim and MRV.

My fingers are crossed that I'll get those R22's. I'll find out tomorrow between 12-4 I guess

5. rynorama

rynorama AllStar

Feb 11, 2010
    Installer just called. Said he is 20 minutes away. Bringing an H-24 and 2 R-22's
    Cool

edit...right on time. So far so good

6. john18

john18 Active Member

Nov 21, 2006
    Let us know how it went after it is all done.

7. rynorama

rynorama AllStar

Feb 11, 2010
    4:05 he left.

Everything working great. His first MRV and I think he did great

I did help him out a bit with some pictures from this site

I now have a H24 HR22 3-R22's and a couple D12's. Tons of storage now. Tons of flexability. The H24 is way faster than the DVRs

8. john18

john18 Active Member

Nov 21, 2006
    I'm glad it worked out well.