DBSTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

NY Mets on Ch 625?

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  bwaldron 
#1 ·
Last night I watched the Mets pregame show on SNY, ch625. At 7:00pm I fully expected the channel to go black seeing that I'm in the Red Sox market. Low and behold, I watched the entire game on 625. I'm an EI subscriber and I believe the game was also being shown on ch738. I didn't want to change the channel in fear that if I went back to ch625 it would have been blacked out.

Was this a mistake? :confused: If you are on a RSN before a live sporting event and never change the channel, will you continue to receive that channel?

#2 ·
If you are an EI subscriber you will get the games on their RSN's in addition to the 700 channels. After the game ends you no longer receive the RSN broadcasts.

#3 ·
Car1181 said:
If you are an EI subscriber you will get the games on their RSN's in addition to the 700 channels. After the game ends you no longer receive the RSN broadcasts.
if it's anything like NHL:CI, you can only watch on the RSN (600s) if that RSN is the one they are using for the Extra Innings channel. For example if the Mets are playing the Pirates and DirecTV uses FSN:pittsburgh for the EI channel, then you could watch on channel 628 (FSN:pittsburgh), but not on 625 (SNY).

#4 ·
byron said:
if it's anything like NHL:CI, you can only watch on the RSN (600s) if that RSN is the one they are using for the Extra Innings channel. For example if the Mets are playing the Pirates and DirecTV uses FSN:pittsburgh for the EI channel, then you could watch on channel 628 (FSN:pittsburgh), but not on 625 (SNY).
Yeah thats the way EI is too.

#5 ·
As others have noted, it has always been the case that if you subscribe to both the sports pack and the appropriate "league pass," you can watch the game on the RSN channel being used for the package. If the other team's feed is being used, then the RSN channel will go dark when the game starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.