Odd Hopper Duo Error Pops Up

Discussion in 'Hopper System Support Forum' started by sparky27, Dec 18, 2019.

1. sparky27

sparky27 Member

Jun 25, 2019
    Okay so the last couple of months we have ben getting an odd error on our Hopper Duo when we start it up. The dialogue box says error #037 and the says something to the effect of "you are not subscribed to this channel, to see options to receive this channel press OK". I think this occurs whenever my son is watching Paw Patrol from Nickelodeon on the DVR. When this happens we can either push guide to change the channel or push channel up/down to go to live tv.

Anybody know why this is happening? For awhile I thought it was because we had some Nick Jr. Paw Patrol episodes and after it ended the dvr tried to go to Nick jr. (which we do not have anymore). However we deleted all the recordings and started over using only Nickelodeon airings (which we still have) and it is still displaying the error.

Not the end of the world but it annoys me and confuses my wife and anyone else that comes over and turns on the tv. The hopper is not permanently connected to the internet, only sometimes with a mobile hotspot.

2. P Smith

P Smith Mr. FixAnything

Jul 25, 2002
    W.Mdtrn Sea
    I would call CSR and ask to check what package(s) assigned to your account/hopper ? And [ask] re-send authorization cmd to your STB's smart card.

sparky27 likes this.
  3. sparky27

sparky27 Member

Jun 25, 2019
    Thanks for the advice, I will do just that.