On Demand from DTV Website Has Changed

Discussion in 'DIRECTV General Discussion' started by utbronco, Aug 24, 2014.

1. utbronco

utbronco Mentor

Dec 26, 2007
    Have not used the DTV Website for quite some time to select an OnDemand Program to record. I have an HR34 and 3 HR24-500s, I'm a TV Freak!! In the past I was able to select a program and then select which recorder the OnDemand program would be directed to. Today I hit the Record on an OnDemand program and it said it was set up, never asked which DVR I wanted it directed to. Of course it went to a DVR that I didn't want it to go to. I cannot find how to change the default recorder for OnDemand programs when using the DTV Website. HELP!! Sorry if this has been asked before, I couldn't find anything in searching. I've also posted this question on the Directv Forums. Thank You!!

2. utbronco

utbronco Mentor

Dec 26, 2007
    I got an answer on Twitter from Directv Service: If you have multiple DVRs once you hit the item and click "Record" then click on "Edit" to select which receivers to record.

3. jimmie57

jimmie57 Hall Of Fame

Jun 26, 2010
    Texas City, TX
    A suggestion was made on a post a few weeks ago about this and it was said that the recorders are listed in alphabetical order. I can not confirm or deny that this is true. If the recorders were renamed you could start the name with a number and have the main recorder as number 1-??????.
    This might work for you in this case.