DBSTalk Forum banner

On Demand

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  tonyd79 
#1 ·
Is there any way to browse on demand titles via the directv.com website? How about tuning straight to the channel on the DVR? I think I used to be able to go to channel 1000 but now it doesn't work.

#3 ·
To go directly to an individual channel's VOD content, add 1000 to the linear channel (i.e. 1202 for CNN VOD, 1501 for HBO VOD, etc.)

#4 ·
Coca Cola Kid said:
To go directly to an individual channel's VOD content, add 1000 to the linear channel (i.e. 1202 for CNN VOD, 1501 for HBO VOD, etc.)
Thanks for all the replies. I don't know what my wife was doing wrong but when I got home I checked channel 1000 and sure enough it worked fine. Also we discovered that the "Cinema Plus" entry on the menu gets you there as well. Guess they renamed the feature. I just assumed it was only PPV movies.

#6 ·
If you had a reboot, it may not show up right away. Either a power hit, a glitch or a software update will force a reboot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.