1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

original recordings

Discussion in 'Sirius XM General Discussion' started by barnabas, Nov 21, 2008.

1. barnabas

barnabas Cool Member

Apr 4, 2008
    im a huge classic country fan and the roadhouse is not playing the original recordings.i know it is because they used xm playlist but i hope sirius uses there liabary to replace the songs that are not origanal recordings .i hate newer recordings of songs its just not the same

2. Hardin Thicke

Hardin Thicke AllStar

Jun 18, 2008
    I'm a fan of the 50's and 60's channels, and I notice the same thing there too. Many of the re-recordings are stereo versions of the original monaural version. Play the original, scratches and all!

3. Dolly

Dolly Hall Of Fame

Jan 30, 2007
    This was a merger made in H*LL. A lot of the Sirius people don't like what they consider the XM influence and probably a lot more XM people don't like what they consider the Sirius influence :( Personally I have tried to forget about the XM company and the Sirius company and focus on the new company Sirius XM.

4. fattybear

fattybear New Member

Nov 14, 2007
    Or XM Sirius. <wink> <wink>

5. Dolly

Dolly Hall Of Fame

Jan 30, 2007
    Don't I wish, if the merger had gone that way IMHO the stations would be better ;) No offense meant to any Sirius subs. Actually one of my favorite stations now happens to be from Sirius--Elvis The King :sunsmile: When I was very young my parents took me to see his movies. I think he was the first person I ever had a crush on :blush:

6. paulman182

paulman182 Hall Of Fame

Aug 4, 2006
    Funny, my parents took me to see Elvis movies and that's why I can't stand him now!

7. Richard King

Richard King Hall Of Fame

Mar 25, 2002
    Gee, my parents took me to see monster movies. I never had a crush on any of them. ;)

8. Dolly

Dolly Hall Of Fame

Jan 30, 2007
    +1 and+1 Oh you two are just so funny :lol: And I should have known not to reveal my "crush" on Elvis in a place where most of the posters are male :bang I wonder why more females aren't into Sat. radio? Or at least if they are they sure don't post here :rolleyes: